Iran threatens to kill Trump and enrich Uranium, what will be Biden's response

I heard that it was trump. Prove me wrong.

I almost hope he’s dumb enough to make an attempt so we can get this over with once and for all.

Without Obama they wouldn’t have the money or the uranium to enrich.

The agreement is still in place, the Euro’s did not pull out so Iran is still bound by it.

Lets hope not. Are you so eager to start war?

What was Obama’s Iranian policies? That’s what J’Biden will be doing or he won’t do ■■■■ except pay the extortion again.

2 Likes

Start a war? Iran has been at war with the US for over 40 years, I just want to end it.

Obama was the first President, unlike George Bush, and Bill Clinton said Iran should have no access to enhanced Uranium. The agreement allows them to get it, with limited verification procedures. As a parting gift, just before Obama was exiting the stage. Documentation below. ,

Barack Obama has now enabled Iran, the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism, to speed ever-closer toward successful attainment of nuclear weapons, approving a secret delivery of roughly 130 tons of uranium for the fundamentalist Iranian regime.

Regime change?? Yea. That’s been tried. As much as I hate that regime, I’m scared about having it turn into Afghanistan. But North Korea is different. I think if you take out kim, it can become prosperous quickly. Asian culture are different.

The Obama administration and the rest of the signatories to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal have approved a shipment of 130 tons of natural uranium from Russia to Iran, rewarding the Islamic Republic for shipping 44 tons of heavy water it sent to Russia after exceeding the limit it could legally produce under the deal. Experts have told US media outlets the amount of uranium to be shipped is enough to produce 10 nuclear bombs.

And Obama gave them money so they could make such a purchase. What a deal!!

1 Like

Lest we forget many of their “research sites” were declared “military sites” and thus off limits to inspectors under the deal. Of course many of them were located on military bases to start with as well and all of them were off limits.

The world has no real idea of their enrichment capabilities or enriched uranium stockpiles.

It was a fraudulent deal from the start that essentially gave Iran everything they wanted and US nothing we needed.

1 Like

Iran is in Asia.

No, I’m not just talking about regime change, I’m talking about eliminating their ability to make war beyond their own borders period.

Destroy all their nuke sites and research sites.

Destroy all their military command and control networks.

Destroy all of their existing military formations and equipment as we can target.

Bury the Mullahs in their bunkers and seal them for eternity.

Drop a few million small arms and a few thousand rounds of ammo for each of them along with light ordnance to the opposition forces and let them fight for a free and democratic Iran.

Iran has been worse than Afghanistan since 77 and have been benind the terrists who have killed more of our citizens and soldiers in terrorist attacks since 77, than occurred on 911.

Iran as it exists today needs to be destroyed utterly and completely and The People of Iran given a chance to make it a nation the “World of Nations” can welcome as a Partner and Ally.

Fake news per Iran. Fake translation per Iran.

Translation per Iran should have been:

I said it once, and I repeat it, Trump was like Saddam. Saddam imposed eight years of war against us and he was overthrown, and Trump imposed three years of economic war against us and he will be overthrown in the next few weeks, not just from office but from [political] life.

Now let’s return to frothing at the mouth…

They had much less uranium after the deal was signed.

The US reimposed sanctions and worked to force their countries to sanction Iran. No surprise that after the US pulled out that Iran doe#nt feel they have to keep to the deal either.

Only because they’ve been enriching it.

1 Like

What other countries does Iran have?

Yes, within agreed upon limits. No longer though. Thanks Trump!

There is no way to even estimate their current stockpiles of either raw or enriched uranium since most of their sites are not open to inspection.

We gave them the worst deal possible from the US perspective.

1 Like

Corrected the typo. Thx

Who’s money was it?

Come on I get it people hate Trump he is a divisive ruse but the mullahs are going to make this bomb regardless of who is president or what frivolous deal is trotted out (Unless someone literally bombs them and prevents it) just like little bomb boy in NK while we sent them billions not to build that bomb.

The Europeans will do ■■■■ to prevent Iran from getting a bomb. If I was placing bets if there is a bombing of their nuclear sites it is likely to come from Israel. If not they are getting the bomb regardless of who is in office. The stage is set if you are on the west’s ■■■■ list get a WMD or face a Qaddafi which was a huge mistake.