Iran Reportedly Responding

killing the second most powerful person in Iran, sure was a escalation and you did it because a bunch of Iraqi trashed your embassy gate house.

no it is not what is happening yet. They shot a few missiles? Did they hit anything? It definitely might turn into one.

We have no face to save here. We can still make the ā€œweakā€ but prudent choice of deescalation. I hope we havenā€™t taken any casualties, and I hope that somehow it just ends with this.

Really that was the only reason

Here is what should happen:

Each launch location of a missile is now a military target, and should be destroyed.

We have the technology to know where each came from. If they are launching from a residential area, mosque or that . . . sorry itā€™s now a military target for launching missiles.

1 Like

Oh goody - usually Donaldā€™s stupidity is good for a laugh or two, now itā€™s going to risk American blood and treasure in yet another prolonged and useless Middle East war.

But Obama! But Clinton! But Biden!

libs!

6 Likes

That an a defense contractor was killed by Iraqi militia, two American contractor and one American Solider were killed in Kenya this week that didnā€™t even make the news.

I disagree. if they hit us yes. If not ignore it and let them get their little temper tantrum over.

https://mobile.twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/1214701406948601857

https://mobile.twitter.com/raveenaujmaya/status/1214701649219981312

Here we goā€¦ my thoughts are with our people over there.

1 Like

Somehow this is a libs fault

The fact they used cruise/ballistic missiles important. This is not the proxy ā€œrocketā€ attacks seen elsewhere.

I donā€™t think the scale will matter much considering how Molotov cocktails thrown at our at our embassy walls provoked usā€¦

It was all over the news down here.

Thatā€™s a reasonable, measured response.
But Iā€™m afraid that our CinC is going to choose a response that shows how large his (and by extension the USā€™s) ā€œhandsā€ are.

question is does Trump attack target in Iraq or Iran.

a sane person would do the former.

It was beyond what youā€™d expect butā€¦maybe, hopefully :sunglasses:ā€¦Iran will understandā€¦the current leader of the US isā€¦crazy?

Anyplace the missiles were launched from that hit a US base. IF it missed, they are in luck. If it hit the target, expect that launch site to become a hole in the ground.

1 Like

Yeah look how scared they are.

No, we did start it. 70 years ago.

2 Likes

I love all this macho talk coming from some of the posters hereā€¦if they hit us! Oh boy you just wait we gonna getchu!

3 Likes

so they waited this long to shoot missiles at us?