Iran Reportedly Responding

We already got the “all you against killing Soleimani are lovers of terrorists” talking points.

1 Like

Probably.

But I’m of the opinion that if this escalates further then the US has to do what is necessary. Even if it involves strikes on Iranian missile sites and air bases.

But at that point we are committed. With no easy way to get out.

No matter what happens this situation is going to hell in a hand basket real quick.

only if they actually hit our bases. In the past they have not been accurate. But they might have better missiles.

and you have no allies in this everyone has said this path is one your going down alone.

1 Like

And we’ll have straight up started it.

1 Like

Yeah even the guys who sent monkeys to Iraq are sitting this one out.

I don’t see how we don’t make significant strikes within Iran, here we go.

Yea they attached boats. shot down a drone, killed hundreds of our troops and we started it. Give me a ■■■■■■■ break. We might have lite the fuse but they definitely placed the bomb.

2 Likes

They never directly attack America till now, everything was done by proxy same with America they attacked Iran via proxy.

neither side has clean hands.

High level political assassination is a different ball game and you know it. We’ve been doing this ■■■■ with Iran off and on for forty years and never did anything this unbelievably stupid.

1 Like

Really they didn’t shot down our drone?

it was flying over Iran.

Kind of true. No liberal seemed this upset when Israel is threatened.

So we didn’t start it. Stop making stuff up.

Was it?

Israel is a big boy they can handle themselves.

Yep. I agree…and I can’t even imagine Trump’s response…and then Iran’s…and then…

I hope the people of Iran, understand…this is not in anyones’ best interests…starting with theirs’.

But oh those poor Palestinians who happen to harbor Hezbollah.

We started this. This particular round. We took it way too far and you know it. It’s the equivalent of the Iranians assassinating the SecDef. This was mind bendingly stupid.

So war with Iran it is? Because that is what is happening as we speak. Next will be major strikes to military targets in Iran, from there it could go many directions based on how other nations respond.