Iran Preparing to Attack Israel?

should make democrats happy.

“…a move that has the potential to trigger an all-out regional war.”

Whole world goes to hell while mumbles the clown sits in the white house

2 Likes

Why would it make Democrats happy?

1 Like

oh because they like war.

Please don’t tell me what makes me happy. A good rule of thumb for everyone. Don’t tell people what makes them happy. Especially since you don’t know them. Or do you have divine powers? Can you see into souls?

1 Like

People are split on if Democrats have souls.

3 Likes

After twenty two years of hearing this in every single midterm and presidential election, I’m going to say, no, Iran is not going to attack Israel.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I really don’t think that even Iran could be that stupid.

1 Like

Imminent attack from Iran keeps Israel on alert as US admits ‘credible’ threat from terror state

More opportunities for the “proggie leftists” buddies to kill more Americans and Israelis.

1 Like

I’m sorry this set you off but I didn’t refer to you specifically. if you don’t want to be associated with “Democrats” that’s something for you to figure out

2 Likes

i dont recall hearing it in 2018 like this

wonder why

Things that make you say…hmmmmmmmmmmm :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

good point but i wouldn’t have thought Hamas maniacs would paraglide in and mow down teenagers at a outdoor concert either. such is the times I guess.

2 Likes

I didn’t say that Hamas wasn’t stupid enough but…what’s happened since is pretty good evidence as to why even Iran…IMO…wouldn’t be. :wink:

1 Like

evidently, after a nice long visit from his visiting angel and his handlers, Biden mustered enough energy to tell Iran “don’t attack Israel”

I’m sure Iran is really hesitant now if they were serious about doing so

I’m a Democrat. I was just told what makes me happy. And that poster doesn’t even know me. Do you like being told how you feel and think by some anonymous poster online?

:rofl:

Absolutely. After all, it’s the democrats who start all these endless fear-mongering nonsense threads, right?

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh…so in your mind…YOU…represent ALL Democrats and you assume everyone knows that? Got it.

Thanks for the libsplination. Cheers. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

No. I was told it would make Democrats happy. I’m a Democrat. Pretty clear he thinks it will make me happy. But what is he basing that on?

…and the “s” is what makes all the difference. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: