Iran Preparing to Attack Israel?

And they need an election year distraction from the Clown in the WH in the worst way!!

1 Like

The pedantic bull ■■■■ is now happening and someone doesn’t have the mental capacity to stop himself once he gets started. It’s up to you to be charitable. :wink:

5 Likes

Ahhh. So, if I say something like “Trump supporters will be happy because Trump is supporting the right to kill babies with his policy.” You’re fine with that.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Really?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/iranian-forces-fire-rockets-at-israeli-military-in-first-direct-attack-ever-israeli-army-says/2018/05/09/62e3a526-52f7-11e8-a6d4-ca1d035642ce_story.html

And in 2020 Iran attacked us directly:

If they do it’ll be pretty small a measured. Probably a drone strike or something.

They don’t want a full scale war with Israel. It’ll be something where they can tell their people “hey we gave the Israelis a bloody nose please don’t go into full revolt over that dead general.”

Don’t estimate Irans ability to do something stupid the last time we attacked one of their generals they turned around and shot down a Ukraine passenger jet.

Dawn Breaks Over Marblehead…

3 Likes

i see you ignored the “like this” part of my post. of course you did

the foretold attack is expected to be greater in scope. not “20 rockets”. as we saw, iran holds back when severe consequences are a possibility.

on the other hand, democrats cause everything to tend toward larger scale chaos. outright countries invading countries. iran sees nothing will happen in response so they get bold

i wonder if we’ll see israeli flags on bumper stickers and in people’s yards if they go for it like you saw with our 51rst state Ukraine

1 Like

You’re upset about a reaction to something that hasn’t even happened. A “foretold attack” that is expected to be greater in scope. And still not seeing where Iran held back when they fired ballistic missiles from Iran to kill our soldiers from their own territory. Something that had never ever happened before.

maybe it’s time we fly in more pallets of cash in the dead of night

Iran is not going to mount a “large scale attack” on Israel, for the same reason that Israel really wants everyone to believe they’re about to be attacked by Iran.

A full scale war is bad for Iran. Israel has us to pay for it. The Chinese aren’t going to pay for Iran’s hare brained schemes. Basically the CCP will say “sink or swim, makes no difference to us.”

It’ll be small and measured. Something Israel wouldn’t really want to respond to. But they have to do something after the Al-Quds commander got vaporized by the Israelis a few weeks ago.

i stopped reading here. we’re discussing. not assigning emotions to posters

I bet it’s a drone strike on some out in the wilderness of the Negev IDF base.

I would consider this more of the usual “saber rattling” that these maniac states do but times are different. The region is tense and reactive after Hamas pigs attacked teenagers enjoying a concert.

I bet it’s nothing at all. Or maybe even a false flag.

Iran has nothing to gain here, by attacking Israel - whereas Israel has a lot to gain by being attacked.

It’s tense but we also have to consider how much a full scale war would cost for Iran against Israel.

But they do have to do something to respond to Muhammed whatever his name was getting vaporized. Which is why I think they’ll do a small drone strike against some not that important IDF base in the Negev. That way they can tell the Iranian people “we restored honor, please don’t break out the barricades” but not big enough for Israel to say “let’s ■■■■ them up over this.”

1 Like

hope youre right.

much of all this is purely a matter of image and narrative. like everything else.

They’ve got their honor and pride to consider. Ol’ Ahmed whatever he was called was the Al Quds commander. He wasn’t a nobody major.

Israel doesn’t have anything to gain from a war with Iran either. Well Netanyahu does since the longer the fighting goes to the more time he doesn’t get arrested for corruption charges he’s been living with for a year now. But Israel’s economy couldn’t take full mobilization for that long. They’d fall apart unless we picked up the tab. And considering the issues our relationship is having at the moment there’s no guarantee we would pay for it. The Chinese definitely won’t pay for a full scale war on Iran’s part. They don’t like hare brained nonsense.

Which is why if anything happens it’ll be a small strike against something that Israel can overlook or can punish Hezbellah for.

2 Likes