Iran is not Trump's fault

Yes…be honest and admit you posted a clip that obviously did not provide evidence of your accusation. It couldn’t have because the video was made before the airliner was shot down.

You don’t even have to give up your main point…just say “Oops…wrong video”.

It won’t hurt…I promise.

I sure hope you can follow your own misplaced advice? Can you? :sunglasses:

I advise you to go look at the video you posted…it’s an interview of Iran’s foreign minister that happened the day before Iran’s response

All of a sudden I’m getting the impression you think you posted a different video.

News flash…you didn’t.

Yeah…and he said what I quoted? Try again?

I started to go and show before and after videos, Then i got lazy and decided not to and forgot to delete that one. I just showed the after the downing. I’ll delete it.

There ya go. Now try again?

I doubt that.

Don’t get snippy. YOU made the error.

I didn’t watch the FoxNews video because you told us to watch the “CNN Video starting at 3:17”…and you had a CNN Video posted there.

This is what I am talking about…refusal to admit error.

Could you name a few (even just one) of those news castors [sic] repeating over and over that the airline shoot down was trump’s fault?

Even your FoxNews video shows a Congresswoman doing it (which is bad, as I’ve already posted further on up in this thread about posters here blaming Trump) and not newscasters “saying it over and over”.

Seems odd given he’s the Secretary of Defense and the ME is a hotbed for an imminent threat and all.

Eleventy dimensional punditry.

It’s not directly his fault, but even if he is just the middle domino he’s still a domino falling and knocking down other dominoes. But what’s/who’s the first domino?

It’s Jimmy Carter’s fault. He withdrew support for the Shah and that’s why she have the Islamist terrorist state of Iran today.

A big mess, yes. But is he trying to clean it up. I don’t understand what Trump’s strategy is. Do you?

Why?

Ok Bro. Apparently Soleimani was honored man, a reader of poetry, a father & grandfather who will never get to see his grandchildren carry on his legacy of love.

Look who is talking about being snippy

Could you name a few who did not.

You won’t get an answer to this.

You won’t get an answer to this.

1 Like