Iran admits they shot down the Ukrainian airliner

Yes, you totally could, I’m not denying that… but Iran’s leadership has already shown themselves to be lacking in morality and a conscious… I would hope that as much as I dislike Trump and think little of him, that he isn’t that inhuman.

Ok, Obama drones 3 US citizens. Trump droned one Iranian ■■■■ head. Pretty favorable comparison.

Pick one if you don’t like that one.

1 Like

Its kind of obvious… Trump gives the go ahead to assassinate Soleiman. In response Iran fires missiles. One of those missiles accidentally hits a civilian aircraft. Now there are dead civilians. It’s not rocket science, pun partially intended.

Get upstream. You don’t get to start in the middle.

2 Likes

And then Trump killed al-waki’s 8 year old daughter.

I remember it well, we call got together here and prayed and sang kumbaya.

1 Like

Remember this…the last accusation where there was “certainty” by D’s was Russian collusion? That lasted for 2 1/2 of the 3 years since Trump has been elected and it only just went away?. Now this? This isn’t going anywhere either imo and will be looked back on as a stain on the Democratic party?

What we should be focused on is what happened during our last Presidential election and take the steps necessary to insure it never happens again?

I don’t believe you? :sunglasses:

I’d hope not. That second sentence is drowning in sarcasm.

1 Like

Hence…my “like”…and then you edited but I’m not. It’s funny.

I can start wherever I want. Perhaps we can start where Trump ■■■■■■ up the Iran nuclear deal.

No, he didn’t. Now if you want to take Obama’s 16 year-old boy off the board, we can discuss that. The other two were deliberate. Targeted. The little girl wasn’t.

Not and stay an honest broker.

So you’re claiming that the Iranians forced Trumps hand to take out Soleiman?

Yes…

Are you stalking me?

Yes, he did.

And honestly I don’t care. Just over this meme of “obama did so and so” when I can see Trump doing the same.

I’d have killed Al-Alwaki.

We keep guns in our homes to kill Americans. Hopefully only under justified reasons. But there are in fact, justified reasons.

Dead is dead is ded.

Trump hasn’t assassinated any US citizens I’m aware of.

You don’t care? Yet I’m supposed to care about some ■■■■ Trump did when he was a dem?

And collateral is not targeted.

The Mullahs yesterday in their half ass apology

Full responsibility. Then

39py8p

Huh?

American president made choices that resulted in a dead American little girl.

Look, if I saw the same people that on repeat push the crocodile tears “Obama assassinated a citizen” meme, marching in the streets against unjustified police shootings or unjustified military actions, maybe I’d believe they actually cared and weren’t just making a busted rhetorical argument.

But I don’t, and so I don’t.