Iowa wastes more taxpayer money

It’s as if some state lawmakers aren’t aware that abortion is a Constitutional right.

Yeah. We waited 9 months and got that baby out after a long day.

This is why America is great. It’s not wrong to have a minority opinion. Keep up the fight.

But was it a baby the day before?

No, it was a fetus. Geez take a biology class.

It’s only a “fetus” until 2 month. So, up that education… Even at that stage, it’s still a human

Another poster that thinks it’s a right.

Show me where in BoR’s that abortion is legal. Go ahead. It’s not there.

What Roe V Wade said that a person has to expect a right to privacy. Which is correct ruling by SCOTUS under those circumstances.

Stop listening to left-wing BS and think for a change…can you do that?

1 Like

Yep. Still an ■■■■■■■ the day before.

Straight from Websters

an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind; specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth — compare

Aka its a fetus from the time it leaves embryo stage to the moment its born. Babies can get a birth certificates and social security numbers. Fetuses cannot.

Not only were you wrong, you were completely backward. SoP

Time to reset the bot… its going off script…

The right to privacy isn’t explicitly in the Constitution, either. Thank the Supreme Court for Griswold.

I don’t know why so many rightwing folks misunderstand the role and function of the Supreme Court, but in its interpretation of the Constitution, it ruled that abortion is a fundamental Constitutional right.

1 Like

What ever… It’s just a name of stage of human development like adolescence, not a reason to kill someone

It most certainly is a reason to kill it.

That’s right it’s not. But their is plenty of evidences under other Amendments covering that expectation of privacy.

But you said abortion is a constitutional right.

and the right to choose an abortion is a protected right under Roe V wade.

Allan

it is.

Read SCOTUS opinion Roe v Wade.

Allan

Roe v. Wade, legal case in which the U.S. Supreme Court on January 22, 1973, ruled (7–2) that unduly restrictive state regulation of abortion is unconstitutional. In a majority opinion written by Justice Harry A. Blackmun, the court held that a set of Texas statutes criminalizing abortion in most instances violated a woman’s constitutional right of privacy, which it found to be implicit in the liberty guarantee of the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment (“…nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”).

It’s be easier if you just admitted you were incorrect. Now as for a reason for terminating a pregnancy, well those reasons vary by various different degrees. I for one don’t want the government telling me what to do with my body, nor do I want them telling women what to do with theirs.

Hell I recall several people on the old board throwing a fit when New York banned large sodas and that was mundane compared with the ultimate responsibility of bearing a child.

If you can’t even get the basic facts about what you’re talking about correct, why do you think you deserve to be heard in this debate?