Interesting choice

Did Roger Stone talk to the hacker that stole DNC emails?

Did Manafort send Trump internal polling data to Russians?

Did Don Jr invite Russians into the Trump tower to get Dirt on Hillary?

I’m waiting to be proven wrong.

I read enough of it. Watched the testifying. Why won’t you answer? You don’t need to read the report to know, just some common sense.

Pleas to what?

Internal to whom?

According to whom?

No.

No.

No.

Burden of proof is on you. :wink:

:rofl:

Sounds like Durham is about to come up dry.

Oh I see we aren’t debating reality here.

Have a nice day

You made three claims. Either back them up or I will assume you are simply reciting Trump hating talking points.

I won’t hold my breath because I know you won’t be able to back them up with anything but the same tired old crap that has been presented many times before.

I know what question I would ask him. The request for a special investigator was for any connection between the Trump campaign and the Russian interference. I would ask for all evidence he had to believe any such connections existed, to lead him to ask that question.
And does it all go back to rumors and a certain dossier?
Are perhaps certain misrepresentations in a certain FISA request?

1 Like

I believe Stone thought he did. Whether he did or not, who knows? If anything that is proof that he certainly wasn’t involved in anything that involved pre knowledge of the hackings. Nor, as I recall, did Stone have any part in the Trump campaign.

No. Manafort gave some polling data to a Russian, not to “the Russians”. What investigating was involved there? He was asked about it, and the Mueller report said “oh, ok”. That required no special investigator nor a special investigation.

Yep, Don Junior accepted the supposed offer of a Russian attorney to provide data they allegedly had on Hillary. Mostly, this disproves the dossier allegation of some secret connection of the Russians providing data on Hillary because if they did this regularly there would have been no need for a meeting. And did they have any information to give Don Jr? No, again disproving the dossier. And what would Don Jr have done with such information if it had existed? I fail to see that they could have had any use for it unless it was handed over to the FBI and they verified it. Otherwise, it would backfire on them just like the dossier has on the Democrats.

And Popa… Someone came up to him and told him the Russians had Hillary letters of some sort. He immediately goes around blabbing this to strangers. Yeah, that’s some sort of super spy for the campaign. And did he say he got or accepted any such documents? No.

So if those are the bases for that multi million dollar investigation it certainly explains why Mueller came up with nothing as far as the Trump campaign was involved. And why there was not need for a special investigator.

You don’t already know the answer to that? That is old news on real news sites.

What is the evidence for that?

I appreciate the honest answer. Saying that they didn’t have shady connections worthy of investigation was asinine.

Obviously the investigation did not find anything that rose to the level of conspiracy. I accept that.

It doesn’t mean that what they did was ethical or right.

His indictment, his trial

You have obviously been locked away from news for twelve years.

The US is in a trade “war” with China. If these same people are found to be working with China against the present US administration and economy, would that be treason?

The US is in a trade “war” with China. If these same people are found to be working with China against the present US administration and economy, would that be treason?

Oh do tell…

He was so incredibly disingenuous when he addressed the seriousness of obtaining credible evidence for the issuance of a warrant, yet was involved with the fraudulent russian collusion fisa warrants.
We must accept that liberals lie because they don’t care about what’s right, true, honest, and ethical. They have 0 integrity, 0 empathy for the tragic consequences they force upon others by their dishonest means to justify achieving their goals and despicable agendas, that are, of course, designed for the detriment of republicans, Pres Trump, and anyone opposing their self benefitting activities.
Why must they operate in secrecy, behind closed basement doors, leak confidential material, oppose bi-partisan representatives in any investigation?
Bec they want to create false evidence in order to use it in any harmful manner against people who won’t let them get their cheating and illegitimate way. They can’t win unless they cheat with the ultimate goal to control the nation and republicans always stand in their way to prevent them from usurping our Constitutional rights.
That’s what it’s all, and has always been, about in their scheme to control America.

1 Like

Or Durham has his plate full.