Interesting choice

Not treason though, doesn’t meet the criteria, which is levying war against us or aiding and abetting someone we are at war with.

I don’t really agree with that. I think it’s treason.

Definition of treason

1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign’s family

2 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery

I believe it was treachery what they attempted to do. And I believe evidences would show it. Just because they’re hiding behind American laws to do it doesn’t make it any less of a crime IMO.

1 Like

Steady…

1 Like

From your follow on posts, it is obvious you and most DEMs continue to be in denial. So what will we learn? We will learn that most everything happened exactly as we have been saying all along.

But of course, regardless of how definitive the information DEMs will continue to plead ignorance. They will stick to their now infamous line of defense: “Since no one is in jail, there is nothing to see!”

2 Likes

Which “conspiracy” shows to be true…the great Russian hoax? or abuse of power by the democrats, the media and Obama administration?

Libs have no place to go here…and they know it.

2 Likes

Well I know your answer just based on the question “Russia” was a “hoax:” while “Abuse of Power” by literally everyone, except for Trump is the real story.

All of this for Trump… lol.

1 Like

Are you denying that Obama spied on Trump using our top Intel agencies to do it…or tried to frame him?

I am. Your premise assumes that Trump or his campaign members were not involved in shady conversations with shade foreign adversaries. We already know they were. Manafort, Roger Stone, Flynn, Papa etc.

Frame him for what?

What about Trump or the people he associates with makes you think that HE is the innocent one? Trump has cheated his ENTIRE LIFE. Obama has not. Between those 2 men, I would take Obama, as a human, over Trump any day. There is also a whole army of republicans I would take over Trump too.

2 Likes

And yet you have no proof…zippo. That what Mueller investigation was for.

As for Obama…will wait and see. Either way we know he spied on his political opponent.

2 Likes

Mueller had to prove conspiracy. He didn’t.

However there was plenty of evidence of shady conversations with a Russia. Roger Stone working directly with the hacker of the DNC emails. Manafort giving internal polling data to Russia. Don Jr meeting with Russia in Trump tower.

You mean to tell me there was ZERO reason to be concerned? Or are Presidental campaigns immune to potential criminality?

These 2 sentences contradict each other

Will see PG…will see. Lot will be coming out here soon. And I believe couple people are singing since pressure is now being applied.

From what sources? Where does one have to go to get information on shady conversations with Russians? Who were the sources for Steele for example?

such a stupid comment

Which one?

Mueller, Indictments, Pleas.

Actually we know no such thing.

:rofl: :rofl:

Get real! :roll_eyes:

Dictionary vs constitution.

1 Like

What were Mueller’s sources?

Pleas to shady conversations? Who pled to anything Russian?

Read his report.

Never said anyone plead to “shady” conversations. I said they happened. Which is true.