Insurrection! Sedition! Oh My!

Of course it has.

From the storming of the Capitol? :joy:

Please anyone can get a sucker punch in

Antifa has no affiliation imagine that :thinking:

Gravy SEALs and old people. No plans. No weapons.

1 Like

Oh yeah they showed them!

I’m sure they would stack up great against an actual force and not a total breakdown…Capitol police gave the Trumpy rioters the benefit of the doubt I don’t see it happening again

And no plans? Pretty sure that’s wrong

No. Not like that at all. The cops were out numbered at least 100 to 1 two weeks ago. And they were unprepared. The Portland PD is fully trained in riot control. They simply not allowed to execute their training.

After George Floyd, The Cincinnati PD approached a huge mob from three sides like a Spartan Phalanx. Pushed them into a parking lot. Cuffed them, stuffed them into buses and away they went. Riot over. Haven’t had a riot since. It’s too late for that in Portland. They raised the white flag months ago.

Scroll up and check for yourself.
:man_shrugging:

They have no brain either. The sign says they want revenge. So they are taking their revenge on liberal areas again? They’re not a bright bunch.

Democrats will probably regret both coddling these people for votes and encouraging them to run for seats in the House.

2 Likes

Lets see. Their agenda per the article:

Revenge
Police murders
imperialist wars
end to sweeping of homeless encampments
And "other social justice causes

Hmmm…

1 Like

Treat them just like they are treating those freaks who invaded Congress and that would be an end to those protests/riots.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must have missed the left taking over a senate building and several state houses I guess. I don’t blame you, nobody cared.

3 Likes

I’m not talking about the Capitol riots

1 Like

I was wondering how people were going to rationalize their support for a president who attempted to overturn a valid election and seize power illegally by inciting people with a lie about election fraud.

Call every protest with an act of violence and insurrection. Yeah, yeah that’s it!

Creative I must say. Will it work in the long run? I doubt it.

Sure…Bison man was going to be installed as king. Of course it wasn’t an insurrection.

Now, if you can prove that Trump was actually trying to get those idiots to illegally enter Congress, I would call that justification for impeachment. Waiting for proof. Though it is a bit moot, IMO, at this point.
And if Trump ever runs again, it is totally justifiable to bring up his claims about stealing the election and not providing proof.

This is tangential to the thread, but I feel like this is a good time to point out that the Capitol Police have more than twice as many officers than the Portland Police Bureau, and just under twice the budget.

The Portland PB has 900 officers. A third of that is officers and pencil-pushers. I would guess that maybe 200 officers are “trained in riot control”.

The cops are always outnumbered.

No no… this can’t be right. I was told Antifa was the military wing of the DNC.

Yeah, that was democrats.

The election was stolen & the evidence is there. No Judge had the courage to allow a case to be presented, or they was shills for Biden.