Insider leaks trump’s private schedule

It is a political discussion forum where we discuss our opinions on current political events. And you have no opinion? Okay.

Because I don’t like to make up “facts” out of thin air. There is no definition of “executive time” provided in that schedule. There is no basis for making an informed decision.

Sure there is. There is all of the other context that has been provided. Such as the known fact that the POTUS rarely leaves the White House residence prior to 10:30am EST. Not arriving to the Oval Office until around 11:00am EST most days. We know this because his every move is tracked and because of security posting at the Oval when there.

What is he doing in the residence until then? Well, plenty of journalists have been able to track his tweets directly to cable news programming in real time. Often times F&F segments. This gives us further context.

We know from reporting that he does not read the briefs made for him, and it is a not so-secret secret that his IC briefings are designed so as to not give information that runs counter to the alternative reality he has constructed for his campaigning.

There are loads more examples. We do not need to rely just on this one piece of information to develop an understanding of just how little work this man actually does as President. Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with it. I’d prefer he do even less than he already does.

6 Likes

According to the sources, he hangs out watching cable news and phoning people to talk about whatever he wants.

It seems he’s not much for any kind of structure. No attention span. No discipline.

2 Likes

And according to other sources:

“The White House responded that Mr Trump spends this time making important calls and consistently “puts in long hours and long days nearly every day of the week all year long”.”

I have no opinion because I am not with him and have not seen a report from someone who has guts enough to give their name and can actually document any of this.
So the country is put at risk and no one has the courage to speak up so that they can be heard and crossed examined by Congress?
Leakers like these only prove that there are people out there who hate Trump. Let them come forward and prove what they say.

No opinion. Convenient.

How often can you say Trump sounds like someone who knows what they’re talking about?

Lots of people speak out about him. Lots of people are there to prevent him from doing the dumb stuff he would otherwise order without his handlers in place to interdict him.

The spokespersons in the White House lie alllll the time. Why choose to believe known liars?

I am used to debate where when someone posts something that they have the ability to back it up with proof.

I forgot this is the new norm, where Trump supporters just say things, just like their hero, Trump, does without providing any proof. Like middle eastern men in caravans, or 10% tax cuts when Congress is not in session, or the Bowling Green Massacre.

4 Likes

It’s like we’re on Facebook or something…

Yeah. Posters need to support their claim…maybe with something like “anonymous leakers say…”.

A link to a story suffices.

Good point. Please link to the comments made by Trump supporters regarding a 10% tax cut when Congress is not in session and to comments about the Bowling Green Massacre.

Here’s Trump’s proposed 10% tax cut.

Here’s the tragedy of the Bowling Green Massacre:

3 Likes

Now that’s some funny ■■■■■

Important calls to Fox & Friends?

This is even funnier ■■■■■

While he spends much of his average day in scheduled meetings, events, and calls, there is time to allow for a more creative environment that has helped make him the most productive president in modern history" -Sarah Sanders

I know. I saw that earlier.

And there are people walking amongst us who believe it!

Sarah Sanders is less trustworthy than Baghdad Bob. And that’s not hyperbole.

Oooo factual burn

Sorry, not my fault your uninformed, you might want to reconsider the news you watch or read.