Insider leaks trump’s private schedule

Do you think this is what Trump is doing?

I don’t know what he is doing. And that “schedule” doesn’t tell me any more about what he is doing with that time than if I never saw that schedule.
We are still able to pretend he is doing whatever we want, just as before.

Except we live in a world where you can look at a time that Fox News ran a segment on something and the time our statesman president tweeted about it and make some pretty solid conclusions.

This is something that is done to rage-tweeters every minute of every day. It’s not even hard.

Doug doesn’t do circumstantial evidence. It triggers a system overload.

Making the kool aid.

I seriously doubt that’s what fat donald is doing.

After a briefing in preparation for a meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May, for example, the subject turned to the British Indian Ocean Territory of Diego Garcia. The island is home to an important airbase and a U.S. Naval Support Facility that are central to America’s ability to project power in the region, including in the war in Afghanistan.

The President, officials familiar with the briefing said, asked two questions: Are the people nice, and are the beaches good?

1 Like

It’s pretty clear that Trump isn’t studying policy or reviewing intelligence reports … If he were, we’d see signs that Trump has educated views on world events, economic policy … or like, literally anything.

From what we do see, he’s either golfing, tweeting, or tweeting about the news he’s watching.

If he were trying to learn anything, that sure as hell isn’t coming out in his actions.

4 Likes

LoLoL

Every bit of information we have indicates he spends his unscheduled time watching media, and engaging with social media, and that he has little interest in gaining a deep understanding of issues (i.e. Trump's crazy intelligence briefings - #33 by Grassroots).

But yeah, you can pretend he is actually “learning facts and deciding issues” if it makes you feel better.

1 Like

You want me to do something you’re fully capable of doing?

Trump is a clear and present danger to the Globalists, not the American people.

Seems like he had Iran pegged correctly, after all.

How is he learning facts and deciding issues if he isn’t meeting people? Does he rely on his own massive cerebral abilities?

Yes. I agree with this. I cannot fathom the added destruction to our nation’s institutions and norms, had this man even a hint of work ethic or intellectual curiosity in exploring exactly what sort of power he wields.

1 Like

Yeah! Disability is no excuse for laziness. If Reagan can work long days in the early stages of Alzheimer’s then so can Trump.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. All we can do is pray nothing like that comes to pass in the next 22-odd months or so, and make sure every last person that cares about the fate and future of this country gets out and votes to remove him from office.

1 Like

So you interpret that “executive time” means that he meets no people during that time? Fine. I interpret that it just means he isn’t having official planned meetings during that time.
Does he have a telephone?
Can he read reports (ok, I know you will have an opinion on this one)?

And what do you “pretend” he is doing during this time?

Good points. I certainly hope he is calling people and discussing issues. I’m sure he can read reports but to be honest, I doubt he has the interest. All reports seem to indicate he likes to lead by the seat of his pants so to speak. Easier to talk to a few people than to read long reports.

I don’t. I leave that up to the Trump haters on this forum.