Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

One. Your turn.

It’s OK dude, you win.

Be sure to stay on the “Nice” list.

I know…

On the North Pole? That must be painful.

How many white people live at the north pole

whitegenocide

Polarizing at least. :thinking:

Santacide?

America isn’t a white country. It’s a multiracial society.

We handle our racial differences far better than europeans. Your solution to race issues is to exterminate it.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
yeah, I see how many race conflicts you have in USA, you really manage far better than everyone else :joy:

Compared to Europeans yes we do handle it well.

Like I said your solution to racial and ethic problems is to exterminate it.

The former Yugoslavia ring a bell?

We dont have racial problems in Europe, because the Europeans are mostly the same race. We will get racial problems soon if we will allow to many Africans and Middle Easteners to establish here

That war has not that much to do with ethnic conflicts, but with the fact that Yugoslavia was an artificial state and the government in Belgrade tried to keep it against the will of the different folks there which wanted to have their own country. From ethnic point of view, they arent that different, most of them are Slavs descendents

Same Democrats want to stop them.

100%

He is not America’s first black Santa.

You seem to be the racial problem in Europe.

4 Likes

Never said he was. :hugs:

I can imagine the gist of what Ingraham bemoaned going through the minds of many of the native Americans as they witnessed wave after wave of foreign ships, full of sick, diseased, greedy, religious zealots etc. arriving at their shores.

Perhaps Laura should check and reflect upon her version of “Oh damn. There goes the neighborhood!”

2 Likes

This is a whole lot of white genocide nonsense wrapped in a nice blathering package

I lile the “Jews are evil” euphemism you got in there. Really spices up your post and highlights your Eastern European upbringing