Inflation is your Fault folks

Stop.

What did Trump say as he was signing the bills?

Make sure my name is on the check?

giphy

1 Like

Lol no he didn’t do this at all.

I remember when Jimmy Carter did that in the '70s. And then he complained about people not spending enough money to keep the economy going. :wink:

Maybe he can find some guy who wears a dress and uses made up pronouns like Mx to replace her. :wink:

She is an advisor to the President. She could have advised him that the stimulus give-aways would be inflationary. Pretty much every conservative on this forum was screaming that at the time they were proposed … going all the way back to the first one under Trump.

3 Likes

Not bad because she said it, bad because she’s just now realizing it. Presidential advisors are supposed to be predictive experts, not hindsight experts.

1 Like

Open back up. Let kids go to school. Buy a boat.

2 Likes

It’s exactly what was done in Florida. Locked down the nursing homes and reopened. Received a fair amount of criticism for doing so. Georgia too.

3 Likes

This would be provable. Go ahead. May 2020 or June 2020. Let’s see these “it’s going to be inflationary” screams.

When? When was this done?

I don’t recall a single mention of inflation during the shut down stimulus. It was all “takers” and nanny state boilerplate.

Of course you don’t … :smirk:

I could be wrong.

But I doubt it. I think it’s conservative retconning.

I don’t.

The stimulus will just end up making the currency devalued & possibly cause inflation out of control, making it all worse.

3 Likes

Well done! You could give ol’ Samm some lessons.

Nah, I just remember it was a concern.

1 Like