Inflation at a 40 year high

I’ll go with hopey changey. Never had it better than Obama’s second term until president trump soooooo yeah more hopey changey please

How did Trump hurt you?

1 Like

You never had it better than during Obama’s second term?

Wow, you must have been invited to one of those White House-Hollywood extravaganzas we’ve heard so much about. Or perhaps you were fortunate enough to accompany Michelle on one of her lavish vacation holidays.

Lucky you.

1 Like

:rofl: revisionism

2 Likes

Huh? Read that again :grin: that was a compliment. I should have phrased it better

It was poorly worded lol. I had it better under Trump than Obama second term.

2 Likes

Third time just for fun. It was poorly worded

And yes you never had it better either until Obama and then trump. You don’t have to admit it.

So did I. And every other citizen.

1 Like

We discussed this before. I don’t disagree for the most part. I just point out that it wasn’t the first time that threshold was reached despite hand waving. But like i said i agree for the most part

Well yea, he eats children.

Such simple minded thinking is what’s rotting the modern right.

1 Like

I agree. Simple minded.

It is stupid lazy thinking…but it’s the type of thinking in which 95+% of people engage.

It’s why the GOP wins. They have mastered the art of simple storytelling and, more importantly, WHAT stories to tell, than the Dems have.

You can descry lazy thinking all you want…but if you want any influence in the debate at all, you have to acknowledge it exists.

This isn’t helping your case.

No need.

Everyone can see the impact of inflation and the utter clueless response.

No need to even mention 600,000 Covid deaths and the failure there. Covid even caught the super genius keeping us safe.

2 Likes

When dems have their asses handed to them in November it won’t have anything to do with a story. Unless it’s the stories being told around millions of kitchen tables about a time when gas was cheap and you could afford rent and groceries.

2 Likes

Everyone can see the impact of inflation, but most people can’t tell if the Administration’s response is clueless or the right thing to do.

Well based on your caveman rules of correlation and causation Covid was Trump’s fault. So everyone who died post inauguration died because of Biden, but they wouldn’t have gotten Covid if it weren’t for Trump.

1 Like

You should see what they were in 83.

I did. Progress by progressives.

1 Like

To raise it to a third of what it was then?

Fascinating.

Regardless this is how inflation is dealt with.