Inflation at a 40 year high

True although I don’t blame em either, Biden is what people see most folks have no clue what drives inflation, what the feds job is and the relationship to rates.

As has been demonstrated

Bingo.

1 Like

14 year high and no it’s not. The rate increase not the rate itself

The interest rate isn’t rising, it’s being rose.

I realize that’s Brandon Inc’s claim.

I also realize that dumb ass is sending another billion dollars to Ukraine.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

The 75-basis point hike, the first since 1994,

another bil to ukraine

wow

he’s president. guess what bub…

everything hangs around his neck

if this troubles you go watch joy behar

5 Likes

Yes the hike not the rate. The highest rate since 2008. The highest hike since 1994.

Watch.

I am just pointing out the error in the assertion not the sentiment. Sooo smiley face.

Brandon-splainin.

1 Like

Watch what? Half a century old economic theory being put to use?

Hiking interest rates is in part how Reagan slowed down inflation…. I know offense is easier though.

Reagan-splaining.

Watch what happens to the “rate” because of the “hike”.

You voted for this dumb ass, I blame you.

1 Like

Reagan’s dead.

1 Like

I voted for the dum dum. That has nothing to do with the fact that raising interest rates is how this country has controlled inflation for the last half century.

When he was alive that’s what worked. It wasn’t the only time.

Rate was at near zero for nearly a decade and a half. Inflation starts. “ Democrats have no clue”. Democrat uses the same tool that we have used for decades to control inflation. Democrats suck!
So in other words outside of cutting taxes and dissolving the burecracy (one day i will learn how to spell this damn word) nothing will suffice. This is despite the fact that of course rates were raised in 2018…. :joy:

Offense is easier but this is just plain silly.

1 Like

Are you crying?

2 Likes