Inflation at a 40 year high

I agree, I am just saying that rates were kept low for way too long got people hooked on easy money…keeping them at near zero gives no slack for moments like this one.

You act like the only two options are “don’t think” and “think deeply about everything”. Certainly the “Thinkingman” can do something in between the two?

Was it a non-sequitur? All I know about her is that she’s on the View and sounds like Joan Rivers.

when all else fails let’s discuss the poster

So you don’t realize there’s something between “don’t think” and “think deeply about everything”?

If this troubles you, go watch Joy Behar.

you leave her out of this!!!

1 Like

Oh, is it that time already? :rofl:

–Feb 2020

4 Likes

Are you sure you understand what I said?

I forgot the multplier!

I did. I am suggesting that it’s minimizing because you said scotus would have taken care of it. The fact that it would get the point where scotus would have to be involved is a problem. The Court has issues with election law cases. All of it -libs and cons. Especially a Court that has been acting more and more based on popularity of the decision rather than the law.

Did you whine like this Bush-Gore?

That’s actually what the court is for. The people I replied to pretend Trump would have declared himself dictator for life-and it would of worked.

It’s a fantasy. A fever dream.

3 Likes

The what? It’s ok not everyone understands rates, the Fed and why things move

Stick to “Let’s go Brandon” it’s your turn on offense

Did you ever read bush gore?
Bush won fare and square. The decision itself though was terrible. There was a reason why they specifically restricted the decision to that fact pattern.

There are certainly those on the left who think that trump was going to do that. They are wrong. It’s obvious that they wrong because he got on the plane and left. That being said his actions leading upto that point should not be ignored or minimized. Not because he would have made himself emperor for life but because his actions spoke volumes about what he is.

1 Like

Pale man bad?

Biden is responsible as are the dummies that got him into office.

Day one.

They’re ahead of schedule.

Baby formula shortage was a nice touch

2 Likes

Abbott baby formula plant flooded.

Shutdown again.

From day one. Especially when private companies were being hacked and you weee blaming Biden for it.

It’s not even fault that matters with inflation and gas prices and formula shortage, it’s the absence of a clear message or a strategy to help the American people.

By the way one of these days one of his people is going to blame the tax cut for taking away a weapon against inflation since increase interest rates and cutting taxes is how this country controlled inflation in the past. Going to be fun to watch.

And the way to do that is known, cut government spending and taxes along with raising interest rates but the ideologue in the White House can’t do that.

1 Like

Let me correct you in the form of a delicious meme.

Perfect Example…all the wrong people…quickly crumbles.

3 Likes

Still giddy i see

Looking forward to hiring the right people soon…so very soon.

1 Like