Indoor rallies resume for Trump-what is the catalyst?

Sure they do.

I can accept the argument that they even out.

You really cannot ignore the people willing and able to attend these Biden protests…or you can I suppose…

:crossed_fingers:t2:

[quote=“mollyBrown, post:21, topic:235006, full:true”]

Yes, he could at least have had a few hairdressers on hand doing people’s hair. That too is another way to prevent Covid…

These are not “Biden protests.” These are mass “Russian Routlette” gatherings, where the entirety of the rest of America’s lives are placed on the line.

1 Like

That is an interesting comment.

The Trump rally crowd does appear much younger than 2016.

Older supporters playing it safe and younger supporters showing motivation.

No they really don’t. One is a cross sampling of potential voters while the others is a sampling of devoted supporters who were always going to vote for Trump. There is no comparison a

The President can require that face masks be worn as a condition of attending the rally.

That doesn’t require a law of any sort.

Just common sense.

1 Like

Would you prefer lockdown protests?

I kinda like Biden protests.

1 Like

Huh. I thought freedom to assemble was actually IN our constitution…

Enough with your rants off topic.

1 Like

Enthusiasm talks…polling walks…

I prefer Darwin award festivals

1 Like

The Trump tide-podders are playing Russian Roulette with the lives of the rest of America.

The governor didn’t force Trump to have an indoor rally. That’s the bottom line.

Trump thinks he’s better that Nevadians, since rules don’t apply to him

No. Trump is not going to win with his base alone. The numbers simply aren’t there. The crossover voters who gave him his victory 4 years ago are no longer a part of the coalition

It is the truth.

Trump has determined that he will gladly accept the death of more Americans in order to hold indoor rallies, where he does not mandate mask-wearing or social distancing, which is in direct opposition to his own administrations guidelines for COVID, because he knows that doing so will give him a better chance at re-election, and he knows his supporters won’t care.

The catalyst for these decisions are the fact he is 50 days out from the election, and is losing. So he will risk the lives of ALL Americans, in order give him what he feels is a better shot to retain power. How many lives will be lost as a result of these decisions by the Chief Executive? 100? 1,000? 10,000? How many lives are acceptable losses in order to secure another Trump victory? How many will his supporters accept?

You are not going to build your base if they are sick or dying. Lol.

1 Like

Zero!
There is a reason fake news is pushing cases and not deaths, it’s to scare you.

Is it working?

1 Like

Your numbers don’t add up to 538.

Remember the argument is that its up to the states to make the rules.
Then Trump comes along and says ■■■■■ you rules! I’m doing what I want.”

1 Like

Here’s a thought: why don’t you and every other Lib in America voluntarily self quarantine for the next year or so? Stay in your homes, wear your masks, just DO NOT VENTURE OUTSIDE YOUR OWN SAFETY ZONES!! Then, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE would contract Covid against their will!! You Libs couldn’t catch it or spread it. After a year or so with only cons dying, you guys would have the country virtually all to yourselves to ■■■■ up as much as you want with no interference. It’s a winning scenario for you. Cons continue life, you know, working and keeping the country going while we all die off, and you guys get to stay in your nice safe bubbles and come out and take over when we’re gone. No cheating though. When we go to arrest and jail those naughty leftist rule breakers like all those peaceful protestors, we expect you guys to continue keeping quiet about them, just like you’re doing now…

Deal???