Indoor rallies resume for Trump-what is the catalyst?

I have become accustomed to seeing nonsense to dismiss the severity of the pandemic.

It is sad really.

4 Likes

Trump will clean up with the lockdown protest votes.

:statue_of_liberty:

For you.

:statue_of_liberty:

Truth. Nobody who supports this should ever consider themselves to be pro-life without realizing they’re being a huge hypocrite

Worse yet, is a bunch of Dem hacks disregarding American liberties under the 1st amendment to peacefully assemble.

1 Like

Exactly. Look at Sturgis, and what we are learning about the death toll and related medical costs from that event. These tide-podders are ■■■■■■■ insane. They have either been convinced by Trump and his complicit traitors in Congress and the CEC that it is a hoax, or no big deal, and everything is fine. Or they just do not give a ■■■■ that hundreds of thousands of their fellow countrymen are dying, and will continue to die from their irresponsible actions.

The polls show Americans are going the other direction

Sure…Just like that.

:man_shrugging:t3:

I didn’t realize that local Maximum occupancy regulations We’re a free speech issue.

The crowds tell a different tale.

:crossed_fingers:t2:

The NV governor did not force Trump to have a rally indoors. The NV governor actually denounced Trump for doing so.

Trump is an adult and the President. Either state laws/regulations matter or they don’t. He showed he is above them.

And I saw the outrage here over Pelosi

3 Likes

It goes directly back to Trump’s decision to downplay the severity of this virus from the beginning. That foundation has allowed his loyal supporters to remain in the dark on the deadliness of this virus and the actual havoc it is wrecking it across our nation. They now will readily buy into any false information that confirms the biases they developed as a result of blindly believing Trump.

Go ahead and keep ignoring reality. It’s no skin off my nose

No they don’t. A crowd of people whose votes have been secured since 2016 is not indicative of anything. Its laughable that you think so

1 Like

Hence my suggestion of calling it a protest rather than a rally. Protesters do not spread Covid.

2 Likes

The dear Gov shut down the better alternative at the airport.

He can answer for that. He is an American and should know the Constitution.

Nothing like working together!!

:crossed_fingers:t2:

And yet Trump us president and Hillary is not… :thinking:

1 Like

The tide-podders were always going to vote Trump.

1 Like

I’m sure there is a point in there somewhere?

I believe Trump better understands the US Constitution a lot more than apparently Biden does.

Simply put, the Federal government can not mandate non-federal employees residing in any States face masks wearing.

They do still clearly recommend, encourage and even provide face masks at their rallies…