India has decriminalized homosexuality

It’s all good! I bar hop in West Hollywood which is the gay capital of LA. They pop up HIV testing locations all over Santa Monica Blvd. I see a lot of their brochures on the ground, I believe that is where I read that

1 Like

I would think that both vaginal and anal sex would be just as likely as the other to transfer HIV. I knew that vaginal and anal intercourse were the most common methods, but I didn’t think that one would be more common over the other. I looked up to be sure, and some sources are stating that vaginal is more common, and some are stating that anal is more common (some of them, both). Ah well.

Here’s a list of the likelihood of becoming infected from various activities.

1 Like

This is interesting to learn. I wonder why this is? I would have thought it would be because there are mesentaries in the GI tract, but all organs have blood vessels. And lymph ducts. Maybe because the uterus has more layers of cells? hm…thanks for the link. And the info. :slight_smile:

You care enough for both of us. The HIV victims in India are indebted to you.

like the victims of the bowling green massacre.

so you rather the police be throwing gay people in prison?

lol - look at your post I quoted Ishmael. You call it a choice. Why don’t you answer the question honestly.

Why do you CHOOSE not to be with other men?

Do you have sex with your strawmen?

Just one teaspoon of SuperAIDS in your butt and you’re dead in three years.

You have been cured of dire AIDS. You still have aids, but it is no longer dire.

Anyone who gets where that reference came from gets a high five.

There’s nothing to worry about, except SuperAIDS!

The GRU already scooped up all the straw.

So entertaining to watch certain people pretend like they have no problem with homosexuals and what they do but be so obvious in their bigotry.

Speaking of strawmen, why do you CHOOSE not to have sex with other men?

1 Like

I don’t believe I have the genetic predisposition for that activity. So my choice is not even a conscious one.

But believe I do have a genetic predisposition for addictions. And yet, I do not rely on “born that way” to claim to my employer that I should be allowed to come to work stoned or smoke on premises. I don’t believe that addictions should be taught to children as an acceptable alternate lifestyle or that chronic alcoholics make good parents just because they are “born that way”.

These genes that give one a predisposition for certain behaviors are not autonomous. They operate in an environmental context. Its true of homosex predispositions, addiction predispositions, violence predispositions, etc. Choice is an integral part of behavior even for those with genetic predispositions. “Born that way” is not used as justification for any other predisposition. Individuals do indeed have a choice.

Comparing homosexuality to addiction is idiotic.

It’s your own argument, dude.
Claiming “born that way” as justification for legitimization of homosex behavior is what makes it NOT idiotic.

If you have another justification, make it. I have long said that the left does a disservice to homosexers by relying on “born that way”. Tell us how the behavior enhances our nation and society. Use THAT as your selling point.

So go whine to who ever thought “born that way” was a good justification for behavior.

No, it’s still idiotic. If I ever give you any hint that I have any interest in you telling me what my argument is, please slap me.

No one has any obligation to justify their personal behavior in terms of “enhancing our nation”. We don’t live in collective. Step out of the hive my friend.

Good lib. What else can a rational lib say? “That’s idiotic”.

At least you didn’t go into one of those irate fits like some libs do. Such libs see me (or their interpretation of who I am) and find animation for their dark and ugly shadow buried in their psyche. Then - hating themselves for being a homophobe - they lash out at me as a surrogate.
At least you didnt do that. Kudos and rainbow unicorns for you!