Inconsiderate of Biden supporters

You’re not the only one. I do the same thing. The exercise is good for me, and the offering of assistance is just the kind thing to always do for someone else.

1 Like

I totally don’t get pregnant woman parking. I got off my ass & walked when I was pregnant.

Don’t get families with young children parking either. So now little Johnny isn’t even expected to walk into CVS with his family? At least not a very long distance?

Then the medical establishment sounds the alarm about an increase in obesity & diabetes. No ■■■■■ Sherlock, no one’s even expected to walk very far out of their cars any more.

“Party of personal responsibility my ass!”

You got that right, Spiff. I was dumb enough to see how some high school friends were doing, & another friend got in touch with me (Facebook).

Remind me if I want to stay friends or have fond memories of one not to friend them on Facebook. Like your dad’s friend, this one is conservative. And seeing how some really think makes continuous correspondence very awkward.

Anyway this one starts some holier than thou ■■■■ “Cut welfare not Social Security. We WORKED for our money.”

I told her exactly what I thought of that. Many on public assistance work, but it isn’t enough to feed their families and the income max to participate isn’t $0.00.

So then she starts blaming foreigners for her needing to find a live donor for a kidney transplant. “They don’t pay and they get on the waiting list before us Americans with health insurance.”

By then I was sick of her ■■■■ and said hey, have you got a link to these foreigners who don’t pay for medical treatment? I hear enough ignorant ■■■■ about welfare recipients and immigrants as it is. Maybe their governments pay for their care overseas if they cannot access it back home.

No links, no proof, I’m just supposed to accept her word for it. A little two minute internet search would have netted info on travelers’ insurance & medical tourism visas, which require extensive proof of not intending to stay in the U S & ability to pay or a sponsor who will.

Nope. It’s easier to spread ignorant ■■■■ & blame others, like her late husband’s employer for dropping her coverage for her plight. She could have gone to county public health or any number of medical charities in the area for preventive exams before she was diagnosed in late stage kidney failure but didn’t.

I still read her page (snoozed the dialysis blog), & give likes when I like something, but it is awkward to initiate much else seeing how she really thinks.

Irresponsibility & the blame game don’t favor one side of the political spectrum or the other.

I grew up in that same way… mom had suspected MS that turned out to be Transverse Militas but yeah same