In Rose Garden, Trump inadvertently revealed he knew about Trump Tower meeting

Why was he even talking about a 3 month old story? He just brought it back into the limelight. And he said he was 1 of the 3 calls… but given how jumbled the speech was, I am not sure if he MEANT he was called.

He wasn’t called. He was trying to say that there was a claim that he was called. The February story confirmed that he wasn’t. It didn’t receive much media coverage. Those were the points he was trying to make.

His meandering was initiated by Pelosi’s accusation that he was engaged in a cover-up.

100% agree. If Trump loses in 2020, he will leave the WH as scheduled.

Some of the people saying it were serious. And it was stupid than and it is stupid now. Trump will leave if he loses in 2020 and life will go on.
The only ones I can remember that were petty and stupid about leaving after their time was up were the Clintons. They or their staff stole keyboards, cell phones, cameras, antique door knobs and presidential medallions. There was graffiti and obscene messages written on office walls.

He was openly talking about the election being stolen from him in the last couple of months before the elections last time. What do you think will happen this time?

Hopefully what happened last time.

When he loses the next election it won’t be pretty. With his already shaky mental state the last couple of months will be scary. It will be the best those close to him will be able to limit the damage to him just pardoning his band of criminals. It wouldn’t surprise me to see him resign a week before end so Pence can pardon him. :laughing:

1 Like

Seriously … you don’t?

Funny to hear a Trump lover say that.

You people now seriously think the AG ordered Mueller to “ax” the Russia collusion investigation and that Mueller went along and falsely concluded that there was insufficient evidence that anyone in the Trump Campaign coordinated with Russia over interference in the campaign?
When you guys thought Mueller was gong to “ax” Trump, he was a war hero and had a career that was the epitome of honesty. He didn’t “ax” Trump and now he would sell out his country because the AG told him to?

Funny that you quarrel with my suppositions when you make some. Yes, to me it looks a little strange the way the investigation ended so abruptly. Barr was in a position to pressure Mueller. He made it clear right after he came in the investigation should end. Did he cut it off (and at Trump’s urging)? I don’t know for sure. Given the loose ends in the Report, though, it sure as hell seems like it.

Wishing and Hoping. :musical_score: :musical_note: :notes: