In Rose Garden, Trump inadvertently revealed he knew about Trump Tower meeting

Truly the dumbest president ever. Not sure what that says about people who voted for him.

Actually I am praying that will be the day TDS in Trump lovers begins to wane.

The day America’s WUDS fever is broken and Right Wing folks begin to heal.

Hopefully the next dem president investigates him and the ag… throws them in jail and we just forget about them till they die

nah the people who voted for him are one thing. The people who currently defend him that is something else entirely

3 Likes

Like seriously… can anyone tell me what the hell he was talking about in that clip? Maybe @peek-a-boo can translate for us since I cannot even begin to understand Trump language.

2 Likes

Ya that could pass as a deep fake

I mean seriously "what difference does it make"! Hmmm where have I heard that before?

That won’t happen until Jan 20, 2021 when they see Trump go full tantrum when he refuses to leave the White House on Inauguration Day.

1 Like

He was talking about the attached article. Bottom line, he was saying that DEMs were trying to claim that Don jr.'s calls were to his father. We now know that wasn’t true. He goes further to talk about the miniscule coverage in the MSM stating as much.

What’s ironic is that Trump-haters in the forum jumped on this as some kind of proof that Trump colluded with Russia, when exactly the opposite is the case.

Why do people keep saying stupid stuff like this.
It was stupid when the left said it about Bush. And it was stupid when the right said it about Obama. And it is stupid to say it now.

1 Like

Seriously? You actually believe that crap? Really???

I am…

Why don’t you quote the whole sentence?

1 Like

Duh, that’s not collusion.

Trump actually said he called me. If he knew how to speak, maybe he would be more clear. That’s why I asked you for help. Since I cannot begin to understand what Trump is saying.

This is fun to watch the escalating irrationality.

2 Likes

That would require political honesty.

Can’t have any of that.

I knew it! NASCAR is a Russian front, just like the NRA.

He mangled the story. He does that sometimes. Given that this all took place in February, I’m kind of surprised at the OP. But then again when you really really want to believe.

I don’t remember people saying that about Bush and Obama, not seriously at least. Now, Trump, that’s another story. He will not go easy.