In Rose Garden, Trump inadvertently revealed he knew about Trump Tower meeting

So Michael Cohen wasn’t lying about Trump knowing about the Trump Tower meeting, something that CNN reported last July.

Here’s what he said in his little Rose Garden speech yesterday. He said Jr. called him.

https://twitter.com/WesSmith123/status/1131501536331358208

Boom lacka lacka…

2 Likes

Wonder how many other gems like this were missed by Mueller when Barr stopped the investigation.

You got him now.

Same people. Same tired old ■■■■■■■■ .

Yawn!

More TDS (Trump Desperation Syndrome).

1 Like

Too late…no do overs.

Impeach him. See what happens. Until then, your crackpot “leaders” are a bunch of cowards leading the crazy parade.

“impeach fortey-fi!”

As evidenced by this thread, there is a certain segment of the population that only cares that Trump got an AG to ax the investigation and declare him collusion - free. For that segment, the criminals surrounding the president and the Russian interference in the election is a non - issue. It is unfortunate, but that is where we are as a nation now.

Not to worry though - SDNY will likely have a surprise or two waiting on him when he exits the White House.

6 Likes

Naaahhh.

It’s a lot more fun to watch his gradual decline into demonstrable madness and his sycophants’ unending support as it happens.

I’d rather Nancy Pelosi just keep poking him in the eye about twice a week than allow him to be impeached.

At least until the movement for impeachment gets broad popular support. This is one of those things were the leaders should not lead, the people should.

6 Likes

See what happens. I triple dog dare pelosi to impeach him.

hillary is gonna be immaculated president any day now.

Cross your fingers.

Too bad that unpatriotic coward mueller decided to let putin’s puppet stay in office.

What a loser!

Or, as I call it, TDS aka Trump Defense Sickness!

The affliction Donny Deplorables and other Trump lovers exhibit when they get all twisted to defend the indefensible things Trump does.

Some of the signs are their unqualified whiny rants about sane and rational folks, who have legitimate issues with Trump, as having mental health problems.

Or spending a lot of time posting non sensible gibberish like “yada, yada, yada”.

2 Likes

Maybe someone should arrange another Scream at the Sky event for hillary losers.

It’s official… he is by far the dumbest president I’ve ever seen. He just admitted he was 1 of the 3 calls. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Always blaming someone else for your own short coming.

You got him now! Hurrrrr

We’re arranging one for you on November 4, 2020.

3 Likes

With all the BS Obese Donald has dumped in the White House rose garden the grounds keepers won’t need to fertilize it for the next decade or more.

2 Likes

**[quote=“ohknow35, post:6, topic:189815, full:true”]
Impeach him. See what happens. Until then, your crackpot “leaders” are a bunch of cowards leading the crazy parade.
[/quote]

We all know that donnie could shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and the GOP Senators would still not vote to get rid of him.**