In case you're all wondering our host was just talking about this. Sanders rape essay

more exposition from the sick mind of a leftist

This just gives a peek into the mindset of Bernie. This ISā€¦how he thinks.

Now take a look at his own personal life and how he managed it? He was married for two years and then divorced. He then had a son out of wedlock with hisā€¦partnerā€¦that lasted a year. Me married his second wife in 1988 at approximately 44 years of age. I guess this one lasted because his warped fantasies were probably under control by then?

Heā€™s not the poster child that Iā€™d like to blueprint my life around regarding this subject he pretends to know something about. In fact, Iā€™d label him a failureā€¦right along with the mindset that got him there.

itā€™ll be interesting to see cnnā€™s reaction to this as they cover it

False equivalence much?

Just imagine the hair on fire crap you would hear from the left if Trump had written this garbage.

3 Likes

The Bernieā€™splaininā€™ is off the charts this morning. Panic and desperation is setting in. :wink:

2 Likes

He didnā€™t want a part of that society either.

You do realize the first few paragraphs were not words he made up, donā€™t you?

It was stuff out of the magazines he was talking about.

PS I agree with Jezcoe it was a terribly written essay which in my mind speaks to Sandersā€™ incoherent thinking at age 32 more than anything else.

Not sure heā€™s improved on that with age.

I will continue to address hypocrisy where I find it.

You are a member of The Collective, it comes at a cost.

Have a nice day, Iā€™ll be watching.

I havenā€™t forgotten.

Thereā€™s no hypocrisy, only false equivalence on your (singular) part.

One standard. No Just Us system.

#bernietoo

When you find a case where someone said Bernie assaulted them 50 years ago, letā€™s talk.

1 Like

ā€¦and to allow such bull feces to weigh so much into an important decisionā€¦concludes their discernment to beā€¦inconsequential.

Everyone see?

The crocodile tears over this?

You all see this right?

3 Likes

The defense rests. :sunglasses:

Matthew 5: 27-28

Yes. And you are an individual immune from all of it.

We get it.

Yesā€¦only you got mixed up who was the defense and who was the prosecution.

:sunglasses:

You donā€™t care about this stuffā€¦at least not when it comes to electing Presidents.

We know this because you voted for Trump.

3 Likes

Even crocodiles understand one standard.

If this is messed upā€¦try itā€¦youā€™ll liiiiiiiiiiike it. :sunglasses:

The thing is that I donā€™t believe anyone who is is making a show of outrage over this.

I donā€™t believe you.

2 Likes