In 2019 Trump was going to win big in 2020, but

You called him 3 term president. He was elected to a 4th term, so you are not correct.

1 Like

but there are dozens of examples of him and his family profiting personally due to his office. That is not corruption?

Zero chance that he’s gonna be the first Republican since Nixon to hit ten percent.

Are they hiding it or are assets they own making a profit? Let me put it this way. The Clinton foundation was taking donations from foreign countries that they were in negotiations with. Biden’s kid was making money to sit on the board of a VERY corrupt company and his dad defended him by demanding a prosecutor be fired or the aid wasn’t coming. This is using your government position to profit. I’m talking about guys like Dennis Hastert and Jesse Jackson Jr. These things cross party lines and truth be told, the lack of prosecutions is an indication that there are far too many skeletons in a lot of these people’s closets to pursue action. One falls, they all fall and again, I think that’s why the 24/7 push to get rid of Trump. He’s not in the good old boy network and he can’t be bought. He’s a narcissist, he’s often childish and thin skinned but I don’t think he’s corrupt. I hated the fact that he won the Republican nomination and only voted for him because I felt like Hillary took corruption to another level. If EVER there was a time when I would have voted Democrat, it was 2016 but Democrats ended that with Hillary’s nomination. In retrospect, I’m quite pleased with putting Trump up there because ISIS is gone, prior to Covid, the economy was doing great, regulatory burden was dropping and the establishment critters in DC were enraged. To me, that’s EXACTLY what we needed as a nation.

Did we? I didn’t remember that but…it’s still a decent bet but not the same probability as before since Durham is on the trail. When Biden decides who his running mate will be, let’s relook at this? It’s always fun to bet and then watch the outcomes.

Here it was. Are we still on? Biden is the nominee by all measures. Every single other candidate has dropped out. Pizza?

That was great. Thanks.

Hell yes we’re on. It’s an easy bet that’s easy to pay. That’s why I do it this way and again…nice job.

1 Like

How do you feel about trump owning the chinese 211 million that’s coming due

Thanks!

In lieu of a pizza, donate $10.00 to a local charity that’s helping support local workers impacted by the virus and we will call it square.

:smiley:

Nope. If I lose, you’re getting a pizza from Smyrna. :man_dancing:

Not an answer…where did you get that 4.75 years figure?

“Corruption gone unpunished”? Why wasn’t it punished? (if it even exists)

Maths, and probability in particular, are clearly not your strong suit, L.

How about some context? Facts?

Hmm… Think I’m going to go out and donate some money to a local business and receive a pizza in return. :smiley:

I agree though, I go buy food more than I would normally go and I leave tips usually equal to the food sales lately. I want these folks around when this clears up.

1 Like

If it even exists? Seriously, pay attention to current events.

I guess it’s just a coincidence that Hillary, while Secretary of State, was assisting Boeing in getting a contract for jets with Saudi. That’s her job. What’s NOT her job is to take a donation to the Clinton foundation from Saudi AND Boeing at the same time the negotiations are going on. What, because it’s a charity it’s ok? No. It’s NOT ok. . . especially when you look at their filings and you notice that just under 10% of their budget goes to “other” and is not accounted for. Is there ANY question that those funds went straight into the Clinton’s bank account?

Why isn’t it punished? For the very same reason that most of these kick backs aren’t punished. A large number of these congress critters are engaged in the same corrupt nonsense and no one wants to throw the first stone.

Do you folks really think people like Hillary are squeaky clean? Comey? Pelosi? The Bush family? The Clintons? These folks are dirty as hell and yes, I’m sure there’s some dirty crap in Trump’s history but I don’t think it’s as pernicious. It’s one thing to make money through questionable means while in private business… people can refuse to buy your product. It’s quite another when you use the full force of the Federal Government to build personal wealth.

Maths? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It doesn’t matter, he doesn’t need to win a majority of their votes. If he could just pull in 10% of the black vote and 20-30% of the Hispanic vote he’d win with an Electoral and Popular landslide.

So what’s it gonna be cause you’ve only been wrong twice. Is he going to get the landslides?

I’m not wrong, he doesn’t need to win even close to a majority of the votes from any minority group to win a landslide much less just to simply win.

If the Dem’s lose even 10% of the black vote they’ll have a hard time ever winning another presidential race which is why they have spent the last decade pandering in every way possible to hispanics including all the open borders and amnesty crap.

Somewhere along the way they figured out that once blacks became upwardly mobile and educated it became a significant threat to their decades long domination of black voters.

Bush won twice just by pulling a much higher than traditional number of minority votes and the minority vote also helped Trump in his first run.

If he could push those percentages up only a few points in 2020 he’ll be undefeatable.