How bad is the D Field of Presidential Candidates?

When the D candidate is selected…it’s over. You wanna play too?

If the D plan to beat Trump on the issues…they better start offering ideas and solutions.

:crystal_ball:

1 Like

Absolutely. What are the terms? Pizza bet?

You - Clinton will declare her candidacy for President by the time the Democratic nominee is selected.

Me - She won’t declare by then (or at all)

Most of my disdain of the Republican party has come from my state GOP, and has bled over to the federal level.

The last straw for me was the trump tax cuts with no simultaneous decrease in spending.

They have been offering their ideas and solution. You watched the debate last night. Did you not hear anything they said?

Done.

1 Like

Sure Medicare for all. A different way to say they want to eliminate private health insurance.

A very poor plan that will trade covering all for poor quality and wait times for all.

:manual_wheelchair:

1 Like

The way some liberals are coming into this thread, I believe the op hit a nerve. Maybe they know how terrible their canidates are and not willing to fess up?

2 Likes

images%20(14)

1 Like

Wait, but that’s ideas. They are offering ideas. You said they’d better start. They have. These ideas may not be favorable to you, but their audience is not you. You are a die-in-the-wool Trump loyalist. You already have made your mind up.

Curious if you found that Pelosi snippet where she promised impeachment.

This might be the harshest thing you’ve said about Trump, ever.

So instead of telling me WHY medicare for all is a better idea…You tell me I am close minded and only think like team orange man.

Not a good way to persuade and most certainly incorrect.

Good thing we have 13 months to work out the kinks and bugs in policy debate.

:bug:

Its not my job to tell you why this idea or solution is good or this idea or solution is bad. Its up to the candidates to do that.
And if you think what they are promising or promoting is not for you, then great. I can respect that.
But saying that the D candidates don’t have any ideas is disingenuous. They have ideas and solutions.

1 Like

The field of Democratic Candidates is fantastic!

Not a one of them is anything like despicable Obese Donald Trump.

That is a huge PLUS a MILLION good on them!

Frankly there isn’t a one of them I could see having me regret willfully and eagerly voting for them.

If by some miracle Obese Trump loses in 2020, after, no doubt, what would be the biggest hissy fit in history, I would love the sane and rational restoration transformation to our White House even the most radical of our Democratic candidates would bring.

I would love having Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders drop out, but either would be a 180 into goodness if they didn’t and one of them won, again by some miracle.

My preference still is for the Democratic nominee to be Kamala Harris, but that is a long shot pipe dream at this point.

They have dreams. Not solutions.

Access to health care should not be based on one’s socio-economic circumstance.

I am very surprised that Trump supporters here dont like the Democratic field

1 Like

Mexico paying for the wall is a solution?
Repealing and replacing ObamaCare on Day One is a solution?

I wonder; will the true conservatives stay libs after Trump dies? Has he hurt them so bad they will never return?

1 Like