Impeachment? Yes or No?

If Democrat Politicians actually paid back the American people, or the government for all of the money that they have wasted even in the past 10-20 years, a lot of people in America would have tens to houdreds of thousands of dollars, or the American Government would owe probably Trillions of less dollars in general in national debt!

I’d love to see it, but it would never happen.

Of course! Al Gore has Cookies! The Democrat Politicians have the cookies, and they want your Crumbs also!

Just ask Nancy Pelosi!

Do you have examples? Is this a one sided coin?

Andrew Yang is your guy. This is practically his entire platform.

I’m not sure I really care. Now that executive privilege is basically out the window and they won’t be able to slow roll subpoenas with lawsuits, I’m just interested in all the dirt that comes out.

If he gets impeached that will be funny. If he loses the election that will be less funny but still funny. Either way he is totally gonna lose his ■■■■ publicly and that’s gonna be hilarious.

2 Likes

Right, that’s what Hillary did!

It’s political masturbation that isn’t going anywhere.

2 Likes

Tick tock tick tock.

The dots are coming home to roost.

1 Like

The Senate should not dismiss this off hand, if the House impeaches. Dems should have every opportunity to prove an impeachable act and accept responsibility upon failure.
To many, Trump’s impeachable act was winning Hillary’s election as the first woman President.

2 Likes

This isn’t going anywhere, nothing has changed in any official way.

Pelosi’s speech was nothing but an attempt to placate the far left Trump Haters who have been calling for impeachment all along.

1 Like

Yes, the Republicans will line up to explain how it is perfectly normal and reasonable for the President to try to coordinate with a foreign government to manufacture a scandal about his political opponent, possibly while dangling hundreds of millions in funding over their heads unless they agree.

1 Like

Keep running with that for the next thirteen months and two weeks.

Let’s see how much good it does.

There was no law broken or ethical breech.

Joe’s issues were created by himself by his own actions and running his own mouth bragging about it.

1 Like

I looked back and on Sept 9th we had the very conversation about trump holding back military aid from Ukraine in exchange for something personal. You said if that was the case then it was wrong. Why a change of tune,

He has interfered in our election process. He thinks the Presidency of the US is like his crappy businesses- all’s fair, as long as he wins.

He is wrong. Impeach.

Like Hillary did?

Can you link this please, for the rest of us?

I dont know how to move quotes from different threads.

Oh yes, thanks.

How’s that “fairness” going to go in the HoR inquiry’s?

Hit reply, hit the quote box on the left in the menu bar, copy and paste.

. So this was reviewed as part of a two year investigation through the DOJ, with no wrongdoing alleged. Instead of investigating whether Trump was trying to determine if Biden has been involved in corruption in Ukraine, Congress needs to investigate whether Biden was involved in corruption in Ukraine. Uncovering corruption is the bad thing?

It’s not a bad thing to find corruption. It’s a bad thing for a foreign power to try to influence a government. Could he sway policy such as defensive weapons for Ukraine in exchange for an investigation? Could he make promises in exchange for a favorable outcome?

If undue influence was used by Trump to try to influence and achieve a false result from such an investigation, then you would be correct.
If we are just talking about fact finding contacts with Ukraine and requests for information, then no.