Impeachment? Yes or No?

Do you think that the President of the United States should be impeached or not?
If so, then why?

I want him to be, but only because I’m a Conservative and know that the Democrats will get no where with this. Plus it will ultimately hurt them overall, and hurt there so called causes of supposedly doing things like unifying this country. Which is a lie, and will ultimately only make Trump, and Republican’s pull numbers better. Impeach 45! Impeach 45!

This is nothing but Political Politics! It’s all about Democrat Politicians, and Republican Politicians. They hate Trump, and they hate that he won in 2016, and they still haven’t gotten over it.

2 Likes

Impeaching Trump and pushing for his removal from office is the morally right thing to do, even if it might not be the most politically advantageous.

18 Likes

Well see what the evidence is. Everybody has the right to a fair trial.he hasn’t been very forthcoming and now he cant hide everything

To bad Democrat Politicians and the Liberal mainstream News Media has a problem with doing the right thing. Especially when it comes to morality, and doing what’s right for the country. Just like prosecuting Hillary, and Joe Biden and his Son. Owe, not to mention Obama, since he had to of known how corrupt people in his of cabinet were. Uranium 1 deal, and saying he’ll have more pull over things after the election. To bad the Democrat Politicians couldn’t help but to boast and brag publicly, because it’s really come back to bite them in the ass!

Do I think he should be? No.

We had past presidents that have done for more illegal stuff then Trump even dreamed about.

So not the “legal” thing to do? Just “morally” right to do?

1 Like

Democrat Politicians have carped the diem lol

2 Likes

Does everyone really have a right to a fair trial? What about Kavanaugh? Did the Democrat Politicians and Democrat Media treat him fairly? Or did they automatically try and smear his good name, and try to not give him due process?

Yes a fair trial is the right thing for anyone in life, unfortunately, most Democrat Politicians, and the Fake News Democrat Media don’t practice what they preach!

Both. The man has spent years lying to the nation about a whole host of things, engaged in a scheme to pay hush money to his mistresses right before an election in violation of campaign finance laws, openly called for foreign interference in the last elections while claiming he would accept it again, and now appears to have used the power of his office to threaten to withhold foreign aid if a country did not aid him in manufacturing a scandal against a political opponent.

The man is a dangerous, incompetent clown who needs to go before he harms the nation and it’s reputation any further.

Trump’s supporters seem to be in agreement that this will ultimately hurt the Democrats.

Why?

Do you think he’ll be able to navigate this gracefully?
Do you think the casual voter will have no interest in the information dumps an impeachment will generate?

I kinda like the idea of impeachment over nothing.

Should work out great.

So whats your vote? Fair trial or dismiss it right away?

This was in the original Thread.

No matter what you say Pelosi is far from stupid. The Republicans might even be getting sick of trump unchained. If his numbers are as bad as the polls might be wiser to get rid of him. Whats then difference? You gonna vote democrat.

Me too!

I kinda like the new precedent the libdiots are setting. Investigation after investigation. Screams and screeches for impeachment.

It’s as if they think alllllll of this will be forgotten the next election they should win, if they do win one again.

1 Like

Is impeachment morally right? no.

Do I want Democrat Politicians to try and impeach Trump? Yes! Yes I really really do! For the reasons I stated in the OP in this thread.

I’m a Conservative and know that the Democrats will get no where with this.

You know?

Plus it will ultimately hurt them overall, and hurt there so called causes of supposedly doing things like unifying this country.

Impeachment can unify everyone who doesn’t like him, and everyone who loves him. That’s a good gamble for the Democrats.

Which is a lie, and will ultimately only make Trump, and Republican’s pull numbers better. Impeach 45! Impeach 45!

What is this prediction based on?

Fair trial? You have got to be ■■■■■■■ kidding me!

In the HoR? :rofl:

Can any of you tell me which investigation into Trump you believe to be unfounded?

Wait what? How many times has she sounded like Joe Biden and gotten her words so mixed up, that she contradict what her and the Democrat Politicians supposedly stand for?

That’s far from smart!