Impeachment? Yes or No?

Dems should go for it. After it fails miserably just before the election, the public will see what good came from putting Dems in charge of the House.

2 Likes

Well, Impeachment didn’t do that much for the Republicans when Bill Clinton was in office. In fact, it helped that scums ratings.

Sure! Of course!

Bill Clinton was a sleaze who lied about an affair. He didn’t repeatedly try to get foreign entities to aid him in collecting or manufacturing dirt on his political opponents.

3 Likes

Conservative memory seems to only go back approximately 2 and a half years, so maybe they will forget.

2 Likes

It did really help Bill Clinton’s ratings lol

The trial happens in the Senate. How do you not know this?

Well, Bush won in 2000, so…

America should definitely seize the day and impeach Donald. lol

2 Likes

Too much AM radio.

2 Likes

Can any Democrat tell me what Trump did that could actually get him Impeached and removed from office, that Democrat Politicians actually have evidence of, and it’s not just another made up story? :laughing:

I don’t believe anyone who supports Donald Trump is a conservative.

Nope. Mark Levin was on PM radio today in my area anyways, and he had a great show! It made me laugh, because of how cool he was being, by mocking Democrats in the Media, and Democrat Politicians.

What’s PM radio?

Oh, I so have a joke for that!

That’s because nobody wanted cooky Al Gore in there with his conspiracy Theories of Global Warming!

my bad, meant FM

Al Gore had cookies?

2 Likes

Actually, Mueller contacted something like 13 countries for information re the investigation of the Trump Campaign fake collusion, so that collecting information doesn’t seem so impeachable.
Holding back funds to make Ukraine manufacture false information against Biden…yes…impeach him for that. First…prove it.
And if the whole accusation blows up like a big bubble, pay the consequences for tying up our government over it.

That doesn’t contradict the thought that the Republicans’ impeachment of Slick Willy actually emboldened the Dem voters?

1 Like