Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

Amo, amas, amat,

amamus, amatus, amant.

Nobody is claiming what you typed.

These opinions are of distinguished battle heroes and they all think Vindeman is a show pony for wearing his uniform and insisting on being called by military protocol.

:end:

He says that he is against it.

I don’t know why anyone really believes him though.

I don’t agree. I thought Vindeman came across as a self-important prig. The fact that he either could not see, or could not acknowledge, that his interpretation of Trump’s request as an order was due to his military habituation, where a superior’s requests are responded to as orders, whereas his civilian counterparte, due to her civilian habituation saw no demand in Trump’s request; and that both Trump and Zelenski being civilians, possibly neither leader saw Trump’s request as a demand, but insisted that it was certainly a demand, gave evidence to the evaluations of his peers that Vindeman’s judgment is questionable.

I thought you had a higher base line.

Barron looks and acts like the orange man from what few glimpses we have had.

And their opinion is based on what? (dress uniform IS the protocol when testifying before congress)

Read the article…I hope the source doesn’t burn your cornea.

Did this guy weigh in?

No way she beats President Warren.

Allan

1 Like

Boring. Stop relying on her failure as a terrible candidate as an excuse for voting for a criminal

2 Likes

His lying to congress was probably PTSD before it became the popular diagnosis…

1 Like

How many American military officers testify under oath to congress and don’t wear a military uniform?

None.

It is absolutely correct protocol, you don’t like what he said.

Defend the president all you want.

But don’t attack the messenger.

Allan

Her looks have nothing to do with anything related to this hearing.

Are you sure you meant collaborate?

You may not like Vindman or Williams or Kent or Taylor.

But they have the relevant bona fides.

The folks on the Breitbart article do not so I was simply asking why you think they are more relevant?

Maybe you know something about them I do not?

.^

Today’s thread is up for Sondland, Cooper, and Hale appearing in public testimony.
.WW

Was Lt Col. Vindman wounded in battle? Do those battle heroes criticising have first hand knowledge of Lt Col Vindman or is it just hearsay?

1 Like

You think you do. You see what you want to see and ignore everything else.

“Break character”. That’s rich, coming from you.

Oh look! You made a friend!

Why?