Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

You might want to check that.

Vindeman did not even accuse the President of an illegal act.

:end:

Agreed. It helped that they appeared in prime time also.

They were both thoughtful, forthright, and consistent with all of the testimony transcripts from the secret bunker.

A lot of people haven’t read the transcript. Of those who have, a lot are seeing hallucinations between the lines.

1 Like

Volker and Morrison were at ease because their character wasn’t gonna be attacked by Gym Jordan or Trump. Question their loyalty or patriotism.

I like that the idiot congressman had the gall to question why Vindeman wore his uniform. What a slimy piece of crap.

He wasn’t acting in a vacuum.

Republicans need to run their heroes Gym Jordan and Devin Nunes in 2024.

Breitbart, haha. No thanks.

1 Like

The title of that article should be “Orange-lipped Trump Loyalists Dislike Guy Who Criticized Dear Leader.” The article itself is worth about as much as the ■■■■ my dog just left in the yard. Typical Breitbart.

1 Like

He’s learned from his father’s knee all about the NWO and he’s had a ringside seat to be apprenticed into the procedures for dismantling it. If Trump Snr can’t complete the task of flushing out the Augean stables before his expiry date, I think Don Jnr would be well-suited to finishing the job.

The delusion that the President wants to dismantle globalism or that his son would complete the “job” is amazing.

2 Likes

It is just a collection of social media opinion…Like all the testimony thus far.

I understand the reticence to face the public backlash.

1 Like

Are you saying that you don’t think POTUS is opposed to globalism? Are you saying you believe globalism is inevitable and indefeasible?

The credibility of the opinions collected far outweigh that of Vindeman and EC the WB.

Such a scathing rebuke.

Try some decaf.

To say Donald Trump is opposed to anything is to make a category error.

There’s no core to Donald Trump upon which he could formulate an opposition to anything.

The guy exist for one thing and one thing only.

Himself.

1 Like

Oh, then perhaps if their opinions are so important, Nunes will call them to testify :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Proof please. Need 100% direct proof that “EC” is the “WB.” Need some hard proof please.

Also, are you now suggesting Trump’s own ICIG is in on the conspiracy? Because he found the WB claims to be credible. Is that what you are saying? That Trump doesn’t hire the best people?

Maybe there’s a Breitbart article to that effect you could share with us :grin::grin::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Try some relevant facts and articles. Not ones written for no other reason than to send Trump tingles up the legs of his followers.

In what way are they more credible?

Just because someone was on the Seal team that got Bin Laden doesn’t make him an expert on what is normal for foreign policy or able to spot the signs someone is a spy.

And the rest was Donald Trump Jr and random military folks whose only qualifications are they like Donald Trump.

This qualifies as the relevant qualifications…how?

1 Like

Yeah…I am just not looking for the Trump family to jump from business completely into politics.

I am going to watch Barron. He is in a unique position to learn and grow and appears as bright as his dad.

Barron Trump 2054!

So who is is Dad, because that wouldn’t be Donald J.
.WW

1 Like

I hope Barron learns from the mistakes of his father and grows up to be a loyal husband to one wife and that they stay happily married for their full lives, that he grows up learning to treat others with respect, that he goes up learning the value of humility and charity and honesty.

Amen.

1 Like

I find the use of “relevant” to be quite fetching.

Have another cup of decaf and get ready for more scintillating testimony today.

Will Sondeland sweat on the stand?

Will Sondeland wear a sour puss like so many before him?

Will Sondeland give Pelosi the out she craves?

For answers to these and many more questions tune in at…whatever time this starts.