Impeachement. Why are the dems balking?

You went racial and are claiming that it’s somebody else’s fault? Also predictable.

I’m not a Dem voter.

I didn’t admit anything.

:sunglasses:

I didn’t nominate Pence. And speaking of predictable … the Party of Responsibility shifting blame.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think so?

They got some really good videos of this so-called manufactured crisis…I wonder how many will end up in campaign ads.

President didn’t get what he wanted from pelosi by shutting down the govt.

And got exactly what pelosi was willing to give. And he signed it. Lol

I was exactly that. A win for pelosi.

Allan

Pure goal post moving. Trump lost on the Border Wall. He may try again, but that’s a new round.

Trump lost that round fair and square. Might he win the future, perhaps, but this one goes into the long list of things Trump has lost: like getting Mexico to pay for the wall and getting Congress to repeal Obamacare.

2 Likes

Short-sighted.

So you are speaking on behalf of democratic voters? Nice dance. You just asked why dems should be any different. Now you are back to “republicans lie and democrats always tell the truth.” Okay. continue to worship your democratic angels. But as far as impeachment goes, you are being scammed.

Wishful thinking by the pro wall lobby.

Allan

Trump/Pence 2020

So tell us. Whats the long view of Donald Trump signing the funding bill of 2019?

Allan

It’s not a lie. It’s just different people pushing for different things.

But hey, feel free to broadbrush if necessary-it’s the only reason this thread was able to be created.

I’m not giving away my secrets today.

Okay and let’s say for arguements sake, they win.

Will The dems lose their grip on the House

Allan

Okay. Then you’re being lied to. They are telling you that impeachment is on the table. It is not.

I can’t wait to see how many of the democratic candidates oppose Nancy on this in the debate.

Probably about as hard as McConnell will “pay” for blocking Garland.

Not even Trump’s own internal polling is looking very good for him right now.

As of this moment, I actually think he’ll win in 2020, but the numbers don’t look promising for him right now.

Reminds me of
“Richard Nixon’s secret plan to end the war”

Well except there was no plan.

Allan

Why is Manafort in jail then?