Impeached Biden

Brandon said he never discussed business with his son, right?

Do we believe all these campaign people went rogue?

1 Like

If you are honest about the Biden’s you start with them lying their asses off about pretty much everything…and go from there.

1 Like

Knew what? That a guy told a guy who filed a form?

NEW: Jamie Raskin asks FBI Director Christopher Wray to put all of the non-classified info he & Oversight Chairman James Comer received from their FBI briefing about the FD 1023 at the center of alleged Biden bribery scheme in writing for everyone to see.

:fire:

Hunter Biden, Burisma-linked associates attended dad’s holiday bash days after infamous 2015 Ukraine trip

2 Likes

He should be impeached for what he has done to the border and how that is impacting US communities and taxpayers:

I agree…his complete failure to defend the southern border should be grounds for removal from office…

Especially when his level or corruption is added on.

1 Like

We need some Michael Pena ala Antman to connect the dots.

Congressional members now are saying Trump should be murdered when on TV. Lol and the left want to accuse Trump of violent talk? Meanwhile Barr says there is Biden audio and the admin and FBI are suppressing it.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like Barr said that.

So I guess you didn’t hear his interview on fox about the whistleblower

1 Like

Is this the main story about the fbi document regarding a source saying they have 17 tapes of Hunter and Joe or something else? If it’s the main, I’ve heard Barr confirm the document is real but never that they actually have the tapes. Could be something else. Dare I say……link?

Yes anything to divert from the corruption of Joe and Hunter Biden! Manafort gets raids and solitary confinement for tax evasion while Hunter is on probation! Either way this is bad for Joe! I haven’t seen any of Trumps kids charged with this! Now house oversight will investigate if the sentencing suites the crime, considering how Manafort was treated.

1 Like

So Barr didn’t say that.

1 Like

You said Goldman was not involved alongside war pig, he was involved!

No I didn’t. I presume that would be about Bragg?

Unless I’ve lost all memory of that, I presume you’re confusing me with another poster. And also wildly deflecting.

Deflecting from what?

From whether or not Barr said there is Biden audio and the admin and FBI are suppressing it.

I know where they are.
Shiff has them, he has ALL the proofs.

Color me fascinated.