Impeached Biden

We’re talking about the existence of tapes.

I know Biden’s being investigated.

No Republican has claimed to have heard the tapes. None have confirmed their existence. That is all.

There should be SARs on file with FinCEN if what the guy says is true.

I gonna go out on a limb and guess “no”. I asked the same in another thread.

1 Like

Every…single…time…you…guys…fall for it.

:rofl:

5 Likes

It’s worse than Charlie Brown and the football. It won’t matter either. They will spend the next week demanding they release the tapes!

Exercise in futility.
Republicans are spineless covards and deserve not to win anything from now on.
They will be made absolite in couple of decades as a party and rightfully so.
They couldn’t harvest enough votes to punish a known liar like Shiff.
DISGUSTING.
A bunch of covards, that’s what they are.
UUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

I have noticed this trend lately.

There is always some silver bullet that will blow the whole thing wide open. But they just never seem to make it.

2 Likes

Even worse than that.

The right wing constantly claims to have all this evidence of Obama/Clinton/Biden crimes…

…and they never once take it to a venue like a DA or a court…

…they take it to talk media.

That is what Bill Barr was discussing in the video that I posted. The tapes. :roll_eyes:

Who questioned your knowledge about that?

Bill Barr is a Republican last time I checked. He not only heard the tapes, he was the one that sent the informant back to get them (more information)… He was the one that sent the tapes to the US Attorneys that were investigating JOE BIDEN. That was 4 1/2, I say four and a half, years ago.

Listen to the damn video or hush. :angel:

2 Likes

I did not hear him say that he literally heard the tapes. Am I deaf?

And if he knows they exist and has heard them, and it’s that self-evident, why are Republicans like Gaetz, Grassley, and others refusing to state that? Have they not heard the news? I think there’s a miscommunication here somewhere.

1 Like

Please show that info. Please.

Somebody knows. They’re just not telling.

What was funny is the FBI had blacked out the part of the document they finally, under threats, gave to Grassley that even mentioned the existence any tapes. However, he had already seen an unredacted version and called them out on it.
The FBI refused to explain why they had blacked out the alleged existence of the tapes. Nor would they say whether they had copies of the tapes.

4 Likes

Oh! It has disappeared!

Rudy Giuliani’s like the Kolchak of scandal-mongerers: the evidence always vanishes.

2 Likes

The most corrupt prez in history and a perv to boot.

You have to wonder about the folks who actually defend this horse’s behind. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Voice of experience?

Oh the irony coming from a defend Trump no matter what enthusiast. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yuns give us nothing but made-up lies and expect us to turn on Trump. :rofl: Who do you think you are foolin’?

This forum’s leftists really are amazing creatures. They’ve got a unique talent of turning a discussion about Biden into Trump every time…

They pretend credibility while simply ignoring all the lies they told and repeated for the last 7 years….

Reality….under the presidency of Joe Biden and the kook fringe left our nation has hop scotched from crisis to crisis …Afghanistan…historic inflation…out of control gas prices…the complete obliteration of our southern border…a proxy war in Ukraine and the very real potential of war with China…Americans have lost earning power and more than 600000 of our countrymen and women died because of Covid (funny how as soon as Biden took office all those deaths were no longer the fault of the president).

A month ago now…the House oversight committee laid out a mountain of evidence showing millions of dollars passing thru a classic money laundering scheme being bounced from llc to llc funneling millions of dollars into the Biden’s…”oh no they didn’t produce a canceled check to Joe” say the libs….the same people who impeached Trump over a phone call and put this nation thru an ongoing refrain about Trump being a Russian agent with far less concrete evidence than exists now re: the Biden’s now expect to be seen as credible as they demand we respect their lies.

They lied about Russia collusion.
Biden lied about having nothing to do with Hunter and his businesses.
Those 51 former intelligence officials lied about the laptop.
Biden lied about never receiving money from foreign interests including China.
Biden, Harris, Mayorkas…they’ve all lied about the souther border…from “we have operational control” to “those agents on horses strapped those migrants”.
Libs want to discredit the document the oversight committee demanded from the fbi…”its hearsay rumor innuendo nothing to see here”. So was the entire basis for impeaching Trump over a phone call and the Russia collusion lie. The FBI director lied about that document even existing…before he admitted that it did.

Look libs if you somehow think Biden has done a good job it’s a free country…

But I continue to ask if Biden’s such a beacon of honesty how come he’s surrounded by all the lies?

2 Likes