Impeached Biden

Congressman Ogles made accusations of Biden and his family taking bribes, among other high crimes and misdemeanors (including Harris), on the house floor today… it will be interesting to see how the FBI corroborates his claims…

3 Likes

No big (D)eal.

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

The FBI will continue to cover for Biden (most corrupt prez in history).

Ogles is off to a good start for a 1st term congressman.

:+1:

1 Like

Hey, if he has evidence then by all means start laying it out.

Grassley has tapes!

1 Like

Just listen to those on the left that have already posted. It’s no wonder those at the top believe they can get away with these corrupt activities. Their voters have been purely, through and through…entirely…

…sheoplized.

3 Likes

Will Joe Biden be removed from office by impeachment? No. There aren’t enough votes in the Senste.

Should Joe Biden be removed from office? Yes…

It has not yet been proven that he accepted bribes…however the evidence against him is damning already…the repeated lies about his relationship with Hunter’s businesses…the evidence generated by the oversight committee of the tangled web of llc’s etc…

Now there’s a report of multiple audio tapes of both Joe and Hunter accepting millions of dollars in bribes from Ukraine…

Now let’s add to that. The Biden administration has as a matter of policy allowed the southern border if the United States to be overrun…by millions of foreign invaders from all over the world. This invasion has led to the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. Biden has hardly acted in a manner defending the sovereignty of this country.

““I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Biden has violated that oath…

At this point it appears to me it’s incumbent upon the FBI to release everything…the fbi first denied the existent of the much discussed documents re: then Vice President Biden accepting bribes from Burisma along with his son…eventually admitting it existed only after a threat of contempt charges targeting Director Wray. That is the pattern with the Biden’s isn’t it.

This all needs to be made public now…the American people deserve to see a clear picture of who this man is and of what he has done. If this is all as the press Secretary said “malarkey” then show us…if Biden has accepted bribes to influence American policy he needs to be removed from office. He works for us…not the other way around. It’s time for complete transparency.

5 Likes

a report……oh now i am scared. rumors are a dime a dozen……

Allan

1 Like

there was a report of Rove being indicted many years ago.

i learned my lesson about rumors.

Allan

I smell Rudy.

Might wanna see a doctor about that you seem needlessly obsessed with inserting Giuliani into things he had nothing to do with.

2 Likes

Senator Grassley is generally recognized as a pretty straight shooter…

“Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an “insurance policy,” citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.”

“Grassley, from the Senate floor, slammed the FBI for not complying with the House Oversight Committee’s subpoena, saying Congress “still lacks a full and complete picture with respect to what that document really says.”

“That’s why it’s important that the document be made public without unnecessary redactions for the American people to see,” he said. “Let me assist for purposes of transparency.” Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter | Fox News

It’s time for the fbi to stop redacting, slow walking, lying, and for the fbi to release everything.

The country deserves a little honesty in the face of all the Biden’s lies.

2 Likes

I don’t get the lib obsession with protecting the biden bunch.

Ole Joey from Scranton is a terrible president.

3 Likes

Tapes that no one has heard! Except himself! Lol!

Any day now!

Trump committed a ton of crimes and is getting indicted for them so we have to pretend that Biden did a ton of crimes so we can feel ok inside.

3 Likes

Correct. Ya got nothing but dreams, fever dreams, and fevered narratives brought to you by politicians and RW content creators backed by nothing and a vengeful need for trump whataboutism :sheep:

1 Like

The president is a crook. Everyone knows it. Most corrupt DOJ in history!

I see the predictable libs on this board are offering predictable smartest guy in the room snark…you and I can offer every piece of available documentation and they’ll just pretend they are smart.

Why does everything involving the Biden’s involve a series of lies in an effort to drag the story out for as long as possible.

Imho the Biden’s are the most corrupt people to move into the White House in our lifetimes and perhaps our history.

It’s time to release everything related to the Biden family’s corruption. Prove me wrong….because you’ve lied so often and repeated so many lies your comments at this point lack all credibility libs.

3 Likes

Rudy has plenty to do with any information coming out of Ukraine.

He even admitted as such on OAN (complete with ShakyCam video of Rudy’s operatives escaping from Kiev only just in time with all the “evidence”.

1 Like

Trump, just a reminder, has been convicted of no crimes.

1 Like