Impeach trump now

Clearly some hate Americans for having different opinions.

North Korea and Russia are like that too.

Trump was never quiet about his hatred of Comey, his belief that those in his orbit were being persecuted unfairly, or his desire to get an Attorney General who actually didn’t have his power usurped by (wait for it) the person was a part of the illegal spying to begin with. He literally tweeted his support of Flynn and has talked about it since. Trump had the authority to fire Mueller. That he wanted to is not a concern to me. Millions of people would have supported him doing so, as they say this was an expensive and drawn out witch hunt which was propelled by the hoaxing progressive media.

I wonder, did you mock Trump when he said that Trump Tower was wiretapped all those years ago?

Honestly, if you want to turn this into some sort of victory, please do so. Invited Mueller in to testify.

I would like to hear his answers about how the DNC, Clinton, and the FBI were all involved in funding (foreign spy) Steele’s Russian dossier. Let’s see what he says. Maybe he can enlighten us about how Carter Page had three FISA renewals granted in ordered to be spied on, when the Mueller report clearly and unequivocally states there was ZERO evidence.

CNN showed their 11 points of “obstruction” today. I guffawed.

It just keeps getting better and better. If liberals and the media continue down this path, they will continue to lose.

Honestly, with Nunes, Barr, Meadows, and the IG now focusing on who started this nonsensical tale, liberals and the media may have no choice but to try and distract from what is coming down the pike.

I get it. But I would hope you get it too.

My problem is those examples show that he quickly exhibited a pattern of behavior you would expect from a dictator. The good thing is that the report shows the people around him pushed back, and did not carry out his orders.

But he has replaced those people, and is surrounding himself with yes men, or often no one at all. That is my problem.

As has been mentioned in other threads:

I’d bet good money that the vast majority of the people vigorously defending him here would hate the man if they worked for him.

The partisan atmosphere is sickening. If Obama had done half of the things mentioned in the report, these same people would be calling for things worse than impeachment.

He fought back. That is what most innocent people who are being persecuted unfairly do. That people around him wanted things to play out is fine. It doesn’t equal “impeachment” for me.

there no defense of this:

Trump asked for help from a foreign government.
Trump received help from a foreign government.
Trump rewarded a foreign government for help.
Trump lied about all of the above.

The American people will flush crooked Donald in 2020.

What does that have to do with anything?

By the way, what is your position on a sitting administration weaponizing their intel community to spy on the opposition party?

Yes, most innocent people lie and demand those around them also lie about acts they do not believe are wrong at all.

Except that the Mueller report says he was exactly right. There was no collusion.

I just joined back on the forum today, is there a way to insert diagrams?

That report stands on its own in verifying the special council and investigation into the Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election were needed. Spare me the deep state farce.

You can hate the media, but his actions from a governing perspective are simply corrupt.

I also get it, “not technically illegal” - Trump 2020

We’re here to bore you. That’s all.

Got anything other than Trump talking points up your sleeve?

what about your exciting cover girl dems tlaib, omar, and the amazing 29 year old with a 13 year old’s brain AOC?

1 Like

Yeah, the report doesn’t say what you think it says.

The Russians tried to interfere with the election. He knew it. He was happy about it. He wanted it.

This is my favorite post in the history of this forum. No joke.

1 Like

Deflection.

Exactly, imagine one of them as president.

And then imagine us running around saying they’re great.

You wouldn’t take us seriously, either. We certainly aren’t going to take your seriously about the orange caricature of a human being in the white house.

not deflection. i thought the dems were reinvigorated and energized by these firebrands

poster was complaining of an impotent dem party

who’s running around saying trump is great?

This thread is about Trump. Stay on topic. Remember how important that is to mods these days.