Impeach trump now

national ditz AOC and tlaib are signing impeachment papers

not on topic?

Who has spent years defending him no matter what he does?

The guy has 90+% support with Republicans. I guess they like what they see.

Nobody. Nobody at all. Not a single person, especially not here.

2 Likes

It wasn’t a serious question.

i defend him on certain things. not everything

it just depends on how staggeringly idiotic and manufactured the leftist crap is.

AOC would run circles around Trump in a debate on pretty much any subject. She may not be able to surpass his amazing ability to come up with 2nd grade level names for everybody though.

So is he great on some things? Or is he just defensible? Champion of mediocrity perhaps?

haha

shes too much of a coward to agree to any debate or challenge.

thats why she hides behind leftist coward identity politics, and calls people racist, and cat calling in response

1 Like

He honest, do you think she is cute?

nah. but that synema or whatever, i’d like to show her a wild night…

he’s no collusion

Deep thoughts

I read it and noticed the same thing - virtually nothing that hasn’t already been discussed or known. There’s no meat on this sandwich.

You already knew about the lying and attempts to obstruct and determined you didn’t care because…trolling libs is more important than the health of America.

Trolololololol

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! Everyone who disagrees is a trolololol!

lol laaaaaaame.

2 Likes

I just wonder why anyone who believes themselves to be a patriot would have no problem with Trump and his associates openly seeking the aide of a foreign power to influence an election, repeatedly lying about their behavior both to investigators and the American people, and then trying to obstruct any real attempt to find out what happened and prevent it from happening again.

You would think personal pride might kick in at some point, but alas. Here we are going on 4 years into the Trump era of the Republican Party and the bottom doesn’t seem to be in reach yet. Maybe we’ll find it some day.

1 Like

You’re not alone, it’s confusing for average Americans to understand anything that conflicts with their personal point of view anymore.

This misery you want me to feel is only temporary. You’ll feel great when a democrat gets back in office and fixes all the unicorns. :wink:

And rainbows…dont forget the rainbows

I do miss the rainbows. There hasn’t been one since Obama left office.

Facts are not a personal point of view. They aren’t partisan.

Trump and his associates did seek the aide of a foreign power to influence the election. They did repeatedly lie about their behavior to you, me, and the rest of the American people. Trump did obstruct investigations into himself and try, on several occasions, to continue doing so. These are not issues that are up for debate. You either care about these things or you don’t.

1 Like