Impeach trump now

Orange ma bad, Orange man supporters bad…now repeat that thousand times and I’ll give you a lib. :wink:

Apples and oranges comparison.

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No prosecutor will go forward with a case a he’s sure he will lose.

Why didn’t Trump agree to a face-to-face interview with Mueller?

Given Trump’s self-proclaimed giant brain and memory, why couldn’t he remember the answers to the written questions asked of him?

Trump’s alleged unprecedented transparency proves nothing other than perhaps his hubris.

PERJURY TRAP! Only a fool would dare venture into such dangerous waters.

And please don’t insult my intelligence by stating that Trump would simply have to tell the truth. :roll_eyes:

Except for the fact that that is all he would have to do.

Of course if Trump told the truth there would not be a problem. However, that presupposes that he would be able to differentiate between the truth and lie. And patently he is incapable of knowing the difference.

Yep. They are same people as feigned shock at the “undemocratic” possibility that Trump might not accept the result of the 2016 election. And then have spent two and a half years not accepting the result of that very election.

1 Like

That’s napalm you smell.

Or burning toast.

That’s what I said the last time though. I can’t reuse the same line.

1 Like

Let’s take a closer look at what constitutes a PERJURY TRAP.

For instance the Trump Tower meeting.

At the time of the meeting, it was a big nothing in they eyes of the participants and certainly wasn’t on Trump’s radar. Thus his recollection is bound to be fuzzy at best.

Now fast forward to today. Trump haters have deemed the meeting to be the most important thing that has happened in Trump’s run to the WH. The Mueller team has scoured tons of material and interviewed a plethora of witnesses. They know everything there is to know about that meeting, as well as the events that took place in the run up to the meeting.

The trap is now set. Trump couldn’t possibly be as well versed about those events as the Mueller team. Trump’s fuzzy memory as well as his feeling of invincibility makes him an easy target.

Zero chance his lawyers expose him to that kind of intentional abuse from the Mueller team.

But according to Trump he has “one of the great memories of all-time”.

No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case.

Barr does and Obama will pay for his crimes.

When will he be indicted?

Not soon enough!

Oh come on. You love giving us dates! Guess when.

Obviously a bombastic remark. But I don’t doubt he has a remarkable memory when it comes to things that he is deeply involved in. The Trump tower meeting was incidental, having no relevance to anything outside the DEMs collusion delusion. It isn’t surprising he would have a fuzzy memory surrounding those events.

He couldn’t even remember where his father was born.