Impeach trump now

Maybe ohknow35 thinks that Trump should have been impeached earlier.

Since it appears that US government is not a strong suit, lets expand a bit.

Say that Pelosi and Congress bring up articles of impeachment. Democrats possibly would vote for it. Spineless Republicans would not vote for it, and cower in the corner, apologizing to their King.

Then the articles go to Senate, where the spineless wimpy Republican majority would not vote for impeachment and removal. They wouldn’t want to upset their King.

I’ll bet those 43 trump voting swing districts would have something to say about impeaching trump over a dimocrat hoax.

But do it. Let’s see what happens.

Sore losers still can’t get over the big lie being exposed.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Excellent rebuttal.

No wonder this place isn’t for debate anymore.

You blame republicans, but the truth is pelosi wouldn’t even have the votes in her own caucus.

Even her majority leader thinks it’s a bad idea.

No it’s for dimocrat lies and conspiracy theories about russia.

And sore losers.

https://twitter.com/jon_rauch/status/1119221893721141256?s=21

The difference between then and now is that Republicans now have no morals, spines or decency.

Remember this America: Never R Again.

1 Like

So lets get this straight.

You claim that if Pelosi was a good Speaker, she’d bring up impeachment.
I told you she doesn’t want to.
I then said even if she did, nothing would happen because the spineless Republicans wouldn’t want to upset their King.

As for Steny Hoyer:

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer said on Thursday afternoon that it’s “not worthwhile” for the Democratic party to try to impeach the president following the release of a redacted version of the special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation report.

You were saying? How is his position differing from Pelosi’s?

The left overs think they ever came here to debate. :wink:

(alt left trigger warning)

I guess they are not going to celebrate Easter and the resurrection of Trump.

There are still a few collusion dead-enders who think their opinion matters. They’re wrong, but it’s funny watching them continue to meltdown.

2 Likes

At least you’re now admitting that Trump appears guilty to the point that impeachment is a no-brainer

Not going to happen.

My view is a tad more simple, if you promised your wife, the witnesses present and The Lord whom you’ve asked to bless your marriage, not honoring your sacred oath means…you’re a piece of ■■■■■ The cancer part just increases the smell IMO.

I did do it.

I fully agreed with your decision to be incorrect.

Wasnt that John Edwards from NC? Didnt you put him up for VP?

I didn’t put him up for anything.

Edwards career was over after the affair was made public.

Newt is still a worshipped figure on Fox.

I dont know about the worshiped part, but what politician do you know that isnt flawed? They all are. Both sides. They both lie and make promises they have no intention of keeping. It seems like every election one has to vote on the LEAST flawed candidate. Last election more people thought the Trump was less flawed than Clinton. Next election will be no different. The populace will vote on who is less flawed, Trump or who the dems put to run against him. Maybe they should put up Clinton again. I mean after all, Trump colluded and it should be Hillary again. Put her up and see what the people think this time.

You mean like the pure partisan line voting during the Bill Clinton impeachment? I think one person broke away from their party and voted the opposite, every single other person in congress voted down party lines.