Impeach trump now

She isn’t running. Time to move on.

I know…But she deserves it.

Sorry on the late reply. Since I just joined yesterday, my posting ability was restricted to a handful of posts.

Why wasn’t the Trump campaign informed?

Do you think $100,000 in Facebook ads swayed the election?

No they didn’t, but so what?

How would he know about it since Obama kept it a secret from him and actually had his intel community plant spies in the campaign to try and trap him?

By the way, everyone has conceded that Russia did not change the outcome of the election. (I mean, seriously, the amount of Facebook impressions earned from the entirety of their ads was less than a single Tweet I made two years ago.)

Are you still in denial about 2016? Still hanging on to Russia Russia Russia?

That is sad.

Good lord. Are we going to have to start debating the facts again? If you are unaware that the trump campaign was informed about attempted russian interference, I don’t know what to say. The FBI was watching the russians. Guess who’s campaign kept meeting with russians and lying about it?

I can’t wait for the IG report and the Senate Judiciary to bury so many people involved in this most elaborate hoax ever perpetrated on a President. You will eat your words. Or probably not. You’ll just pretend there was Russian collusion, and continue on with your mindless cries of Obstruction and demand for tax returns, or something like that.

1 Like

NO, the facts don’t need to be debated. The Mueller report is out and Trump was not alleged to have been involved in any collusion/conspiracy with Russians. So no need to bring up that chimera again.

1 Like

Let me suggest you find a searchable PDF file and look at Volume 2 of the report. Mueller DOES lay out the evidence.

I have it downloaded. Thanks.

You have OBSTRUCTION and/or TAX RETURNS to cling to. I mean, if I were a lib I would be wondering who I should trust after being lied to for two years about Russia collusion, but that’s just me. I’m sure they will have him on the ropes this time. I mean look at how sexy Nadler is. Who wouldn’t view him as a superman to some degree.

1 Like

Wait, you’re saying the Russians didn’t try to interfere with the election?

Democrats, at least their “leadership”, aren’t stupid enough to run the risks involved with impeachment. They’ll just keep beating this dead horse in hopes it keeps the mob whipped into a frenzy until the election.

2 Likes

Yep. This is really the only way they have to go with.

Flat out.

It’s the only realistic way they have to go, but it also depends on keeping the morons like AOC inline or risk a divide.

1 Like

He-man women haters club, to the shed!

You love being wrong… using as little words as possible.

You are flat out wrong.

Why the democrats the only ones concerned with the President who thinks they are above the law?

No, I’m flat out right.

Better get that evidence over to the gov. Or you can go ahead and list the false parts of the report regarding Russian interference.