Impeach Donald Trump

What ever you say…im not going on with this. There’s no reason to reply. I’m not going to read it.

It’s my belief that there will be degrees of Heaven. The cleaner the Christian lives his life, the more he will enjoy his Heaven. For instance: I believe the “abortionists” will spend a lot of time wondering why they could be part of killing millions of innocent babies.

It’s funny here. Some of you are talking like Trump is head of the church, any church or no church at all. Trump is head of the country.

So if you lie to your mom on the phone while driving and someone sideswipes your car before you get a chance to tell Jesus you’re sorry, you burn in an eternal fire? This religion thing is too wacky for me man. And why does this stuff keep landing in politics?

People don’t go to hell for that. They go because they don’t get saved.

You’re not going to reply, but you replied.
Got it.
That’s in keeping with what I’ve seen of you here.

You’re not going to reply, but you replied.
That’s in keeping with what I’ve seen of you here.

They file whatever they can to scare the hell out of you and try to get an indictment.

Cite a single post in which I have ever said that Trump is a credible witness.

Trump’s credibility has nothing to do with that of Cohen.

Which only means that as we judge others so too will we be judged and by the same standards.

It is not an admonishment of judgement itself.

That would be catholic doctrine, not Christian Doctrine.

It’s a good bit more complex than that. The first step to forgiveness is to be sincere in admitting and recognizing your sins for what they are and being truly sorry for committing them.

You don’t simply get a free pass for saying, “I’m sorry” with your last breath.

He’s going to have to stop holding rallies then, that would be impossible for him to do. He held one the month after inauguration. He’s addicted to the applause.

If we deplorables can elect Trump, we can elect anyone…

See.

+10char

The morality of Government is not that of individuals. Perhaps you can find the real answer in Romans 9, where it is clear.

Obama lied to get elected and fooled a lot of people and THEN he tried to fundamentally transform America. Trump is shoveling out the crap.

Right man for the right moment.

1 Like

Trump is just living proof that god can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.

:grin:

After all, he picked up a handful of primal goo and made man.

Providence.

Really? Thats interesting!

I will now haunt you and LouC and point out every mistake you make, as should every conservative here.

The Duck posts here to keep himself sharp.

We all get old.