IMPEACH 46! Official record of Joe's failures and Lies

Here is the link.

I grew up in a huge GM town. My mom worked for GM for 18 years starting in 1973, by the mid 90s, every GM plant was gone leaving a ghost town behind. Happened all over America. Look at Detroit…

Yorkie poo and shorkie…

4 Likes

Cute little guys.

That’s part schnauzer, part yorkie. They’re small and dumb!!! But very lovable…

Lovable is all that matters.

Here is a list of GM plant history.

I have a good friend who’s uncle worked for GM Corporate. So I had the inside scoop on what was happening at GM since the late 1960’s. Certainly the big three were not future enough looking. They didn’t expect that the import business would cost them due to price and quality. They were late in seeing how tastes would change and trucks and SUV’s would dominate the market. They tried their best to delay the expansion of robots on the assembly lines. And the UAW certainly caused all of the automakers to look outside the US to manufacture and assemble.

Photo post didn’t work…

Darn right! My mom hated the union…

Interesting. But the GM plants in my town aren’t listed. Still left a huge hole in town. It literally died down to about a third it’s population after GM left…

Must be hard to sleep, with all those thoughts.

Imagine thinking that taking in asylum seekers is an impeachable offense.

We are a “Christian Nation” dontchaknow

Yet you still support the only president in US history to attempt to overthrow a valid election so he can illegally stay in power. Odd.

What are you talking about? Are you not aware that Biden is going to receive the Nobel Peace prize for bringing all Americans together, thereby stopping them from engaging in a nuclear civil war that would have doomed all of humanity?

They’re not asylum seekers. If they were, they wouldn’t literally cross through the length of an entire nation to come here. We are not the only country in the world they could go to. We are however, the only country in the world that offers all the freebies we do, and now topped off with a promise of speedy citizenship for a lifetime of future votes! Better hurry though, the offer expires in two years and in 4 the deportations begin again…

2 Likes

Ever heard the saying “actions speak louder than words?”

Evidently, my knowledge of current events is lacking here. I don’t doubt he’s a great candidate for such a prize. After the high bar Obama set for receiving his nobel prize, Joe’s a sure thing. I’ll bet everyone who opposes Joe now will just begin oozing love for the big guy when the media starts reporting this every second of every day…

2 Likes

Wow! That is a good one!..I will have to remember that.