IMPEACH 46! Official record of Joe's failures and Lies

I was going to wait. I thought about it, but then I decided to give Joe the same chance Libs gave Trump.

Let’s start with Joe’s statement that he is going to end the policy of “America First”. Just on the surface a statement like that should set off alarm bells. I always thought the guy in the Oval Office was SUPPOSED to work in the interest of the American people first. How is it in our interest to not be put first by the guy occupying the office of POTUS? To make such a statement implies taking a deliberate course of action that will put other countries ahead of our own, even possibly our enemies. If he deliberately acts against our interests, isn’t that a form of outright treason?

Joe’s got to go…

Day minus one. Joe’s not off to a good start.

7 Likes

Have you read the details of what Biden plans to do in regards to foreign policy?
It is pretty clearly laid out.

Can you tell us what specific statement you’re taking issue with? That should probably be in your Articles of Impeachment. Thanks!

1 Like

The most pathetic thing about the Biden presidency is that we are looking at a career politician, who has been around for 50 years, essentially has never had a real job his entire working life, had spent 8 years in the White House already with the anointed one, and now is going to finally heal the nation and is going to solve all America’s problems.

5 Likes

Working as a Public Defender and then a Lawyer for a law firm doesn’t count?

1 Like

Airing of Grievances!

1 Like

It’s Joe admission that he will put China interest first.

7 Likes

I gave Trump a chance in the beginning. Like I give all incoming presidents. But then his health care plan turned out to be nonexistent. Then he lied and sent out people to lie about inauguration crowds. Then his Mexico wall plan turned out to be a sham that we were paying for. Then he showed that he didn’t know how anything works in government. Then he fired the FBI director to help his friend. Then he backed foreign dictators over our own intelligence agencies. Then he used his powers to pardon people because they loved him. Then he sent out the AG to whitewash the special counsel Russia investigation. Then he was lying to Americans every single day. Then he tried to strong arm a foreign leader to announce an investigation into his most likely political opponent. Then I wanted him impeached. Then when that was over he lied to us repeatedly that Covid would disappear like magic. Then hundreds of thousands of Americans died while he ignored advice from health experts and still had super spreader events. Then he lost the election and continued to lie to his supporters so that they now believe something that is pure fiction. Then he incited a crowd to storm the Capitol and stop the certification of the election he lost. Then I wanted him impeached again.

10 Likes

When it comes to politics the person I want doing it is a politician. Like how if I ever need brain surgery I want a brain surgeon to do it. Paging Dr. Carson!

1 Like

How many times have we heard from the Right…We need a businessman in Washington!..Yea, how did that workout for ya? I’ll take “career politician” over an “outsider” as POTUS anytime.

2 Likes

Don’t need to give Biden a chance, because we’ve already seen how this movie ends. He chose to inject race into the Capital Hill riot before he was even inaugurated, and every policy proposal is just Obama 2.0 or worse. We can expect another four years of division and economic decline, without tweet storms.

3 Likes

Great! Stocks went up, unemployment went down, gas prices went down, NK went silent, historical progress was made in the ME towards peace…

5 Likes

Unemployment was already going down. And stocks were already going up.

North Korea?..yea about that.

1 Like

For about 3 years. Look I disdain career politicians, whether it’s Joe Biden or Mitch McConnel. I’m a huge supporter of term limits.

2 Likes

Because nobody else could do these very complicated jobs like proposing and voting on legislation? There’s NOTHING complicated about being a member of Congress. Doesn’t require any unique intelligence or training. These people are nothing special.

5 Likes

Trump got waves of illegal migration from central America under control by working with Mexico to block them on the way.
Biden hasn’t even taken office yet but word is down to Central America and the caravans are already forming again.

8 Likes

As unemployment goes down, each increment gets tougher and tougher. President Obama turned over an excellent unemployment rate. To improve that, was positively amazing but…Trump did it. Give credit where credit is due my friend and place the TDS in your back pocket. What took place over the Trump Administration regarding unemployment was historical and unprecedented.

2 Likes

This strikes me as BDS. Joe hasn’t even been sworn in yet, how are you calling for Impeachment already?

Keystone pipeline…we hardly knew you. Now China gets the crude.

We should impeach for this alone.

3 Likes