Immigration rebellion

What you what won’t get passed, that’s why the moderates decided to get something done.

That, plus those images of kids in their own cells, which turned out to come from 2014.

Garbage done is worse than nothing done.

The Obama administration didn’t separate those children from their families. why don’t you already know this?

Things like this is why i will never call der trumpengroper by anything else.

That’s what the hard right white is pushing. More moderate voices are prevailing.

Entering the US illegally is a crime. Claiming asylum gives them a fast track to immigration court it doesn’t relieve them from entering illegally.

2 Likes

trump, sessions and any border patrol agent who seperates a kid from their parent should be arrested for crimes against humanity

They aren’t responsible for bringing the kids here illegally, the “parents” are.

1 Like

It is illegal to cross the border illegally. Congress passed that law.
Criminals are not allowed to take their children to prison.
If ok for illegal border crossers, why not bank robbers?

who was president in 2014?

I’m sure you find Obama’s address. Take some handcuffs with you. citizens arrest.
crimes against humanity… ya know.

Ouch.

10 ch

Since the adults are going to be held in prisons, is that where you’d like the children to go as well? Prison guards are not trained to deal with children and the system is stressed for qualified staff enough already.

Would you prefer instead they be held in a common detention center with potential rapists, pedofiles and gang members?

I get what you are saying. It seems inhumane. But, they did enter this country illegally. They chose to commit a crime, knew the consequences and did so anyway.

I actually agree with the children being separated for their own safety. They can be in a place with people trained in dealing with children who have different needs and energy levels than adults.

Catch and release is off the table. Word SHOULD trickle back this is what will happen if you enter the U.S. illegally and act as a strong deterrent.

1 Like

It’s a misdemeanor to enter the country illegally.

it’s a felony if you do it again after being deported.

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

“Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.”

Maybe the first time, but that still gets you 6 months.
What’s your point?

I guess we found out John Kelly’s political party:

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/1007617310381789184

Congress has been neglecting their duty in this matter for years.

Trump says he won’t sign compromise immigration bill