Immigrants and crime: A foundational lie

And you’d be wrong. We’re among the safest cities in the entire state.

We’ve already proven that’s not true.

Let me refresh your memory: There was a murder in Dover, New Jersey in 2014. 3 rapes in 2016.

okay lets see the facts (I showed you mine)

or should the forum just take your word for it. LOL

I am from Missouri (show me)

I provided facts to show you Dover was a low crime city.

all we have with you is your opinion.

Lets see some facts (fish or cut bait time)

Allan

you provide a sanctuary, right? So it’s ok if your residents kill?

http://www.njherald.com/20170911/body-found-in-woods-leads-to-murder-charge-against-dover-man#

still havent shown me the stats where you live.

LOL (they are like trumps Tax returns, Big talk no action)

Allan

I need the whole story, don’t just cherry pick data. How about legal immigrants crime rates? How is that compared to native born citizens?

What about violent crimes? Seems like only posted links about drug possession. Which is a crime, but I can’t see what type of drug possession. If it’s marijuana then that doesn’t move my needle since I also know that people of color are disproportionately convicted of drug related offenses vs white people who possess more. 2 Rising Incarceration Rates | The Growth of Incarceration in the United States: Exploring Causes and Consequences |The National Academies Press (Page 60 and 61)

Also can you link to our immigration policy that explicitly allowed illegal immigrants to “invade” our country?

If a homeless person decides to set up camp on your property without your permission, what do you do? You call the police and have them removed. This same principle applies to illegal immigrants. Not sure why people don’t understand the concept other than they’re morons.

They’re going to say 1 is too many. Then it will be pointed out that this is the argument of gun grabbers. And around and around we go.

there is no issue with legal immigrants.

I guess you ran out of outrage with the illegals so now you have to invent some by bringing up legal immigrants… like my grandparents and great grandparents. They did not break the law to come here.

As suspected, this would touch off a big argument while missing the point.

The point is to demonize immigrants, using some pretty terrible sources (CIS? Yeeesh).

That’s the focus of the Trump administration, talking about immigrants and crime, MS13, basically scaring white people about all the dusky types flooding the borders.

It’s not really like that, but that’s how you whip up anti immigrant hysteria.

Ugh, Center for Immigration Studies? The guys who publish eugenics loving “race scientist” Jason Richwine? Seems legit.

I wouldn’t even have known this if it wasn’t for you, but most of the major cities in Texas have a higher crime rate than NYC.

Its even marked as a hate group by the splc for a good reason.

LOL

The SPLC?

Nope, no liberal bias there. No sir…

Jason Richwine is so outrageously racist the Heritage Foundation sacked him for it.

Yes the splc that has multiple experts tracking hate across America, even the black hebrew israelites and islamic hate groups.

You’ve been provided a great deal of very detailed information so the rest is up to you.

Specifically programs like catch and release and allowing families to stay after being caught illegally in the country just by claiming asylum are huge draws for more and more people to do the same.

Let us ship you a half million criminal illegal aliens and see what it does for the crime rate.