I'm thinking someone deep within libs apparatus doesn't want Biden to run second term

I’d suggest the play room.

1 Like

Hey, the Rumpus Room! That’s a good idea. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I pretyy much agree with this entire post.

But, I’d point out:

“But does it sound reasonable that Trump did not know what papers were in his own desk?”

I would say that sounds about as reasonable as Biden not knowing there were classified documents laying next to his corvette.

And the knowledge of those documents laying next to his vette and doing nothing about it constitutes a violation of law.

2 Likes

I like how being in a box in the garage, morphs into bring stored in the corvette, to now laying on the ground next to the corvette.

Not a comment on the documents mishap being acceptable, it wasn’t. It’s a comment on how what people believe evolves.

WW

1 Like

I like how being stored in a garage that any thief worth their salt knows is a piece of cake to get into is suddenly secure enough to warrant permanent storage of classified documents and should be considered no big deal.

2 Likes

I agree. But again the federal government would have to prove intent. And that would be hard to prove since he never admitted knowledge. I have to believe that any competent Lawyer would tell Trump to feign any knowledge of what happened and return all of the documents. If that had been done all of this would be a moot point.
I have to think that the methods used by the National Archives not being in the loop of securing documents when a administration leaves office have to be questioned. I would not be surprised that there are past POTUS and VPOTUS and Cabinet Heads who have government documents in their possession.

They weren’t looking…with acceptation concerning Trump.

And if the perpetrator has dementia, it’s easy to get him off the hook. Just look at how it’s working for Ron Jeremy!

But any thief would be a fool to steal boxes of files instead of the Corvette, so he has that going for his defense. :wink:

Very true. :laughing:

Biden says he didn’t know they were there.

That means if there were actually MORE there and Hunter took them, Biden wouldn’t know about that either.

3 Likes

I would all but guaranty this issue is not exclusive to Trump and Biden. There needs to be better oversight.

2 Likes

Before Trump, nobody really gave a damn about such document pilferings.

5 Likes

Before Trump obstructed… sure. Usually presidents don’t have an issue following protocol

I wouldn’t say nobody gave a damn, but I would say it wasn’t seen as such a big deal.

However, now with the reaction to Trump…there aint no more shrugging it off.

4 Likes

Nope. Never heard a word about it before. I’m betting that every Presidential Library since Truman has pilfered government documents among their inventory.

4 Likes

Biden did…thats been proven. Along with H Clinton.

1 Like

You know that the document inventories in Presidential Libraries are owned and managed by the NARA - not the individual president or the private foundation that manages the library grounds.

Right?

WW