I'm thinking someone deep within libs apparatus doesn't want Biden to run second term

I don’t recall any con saying that a VP has the power to declassify documents. Do you have an example of that?

1 Like

Again I don’t see why the level of classification has anything to do with all of this. If Biden had Government documents in his position when he was a citizen, he violated the law. Same as Trump.

I believe this was all planned with catching JB with documents. Why you ask? Well I think they want to use this to remove JB as POTUS for breaking the Law getting caught with TS documents. Now, if a sitting President gets removed for having classified docs at his home, they will try to use that to say, President Trump is not qualified to run for President. Unfortunately if I’m correct, we get stuck with Kamala.

Not even close…in a garage with a keypad or remote opener.

1 Like

Trump didn’t.

Biden did…54 million reasons why.

Not sure what makes you think that.
He didn’t even have a SS detail for almost three of the past six years.
Think the Pelosi home.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum! :+1:

Hanlon’s Razor

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The Ruling Class is not good at integrity.

5 Likes

Does be think he has the authority to pardon himself and his family of all past crimes before he leaves office?

1 Like

What do you think the legislated process for a president declassifying documents is? If Trump notified the Archivists that he was taking documents to Mar-o-lago and the FBI told him to put a lock on tne door to the storeroom, and he was only legally allowed to take unclassified and declassified documents to Mar-o-lago, is seems obvious thst tje Archivists and FBI understood those documents to be declassified. Otherwise, why would they have allowed them to be tsken (Archivists) and left (FBI) at Mar-o-Lago before the raid?

1 Like

Is there any evidence that Trump notified the Archivists?
I have not seen any.
And if they did not agree, then he broke the law.
Note that he went on national TV twice and admitted that he took the documents.
And then when the Archivists requested the documents be returned, it appears that Trump did not return all of them. And that is a violation of law.
And then Trump had Christina Bobb sign a document that said all of the documents were returned. Which was a lie and could be considered obstruction of justice. The only thing that might get her off the hook is that the documents had a line at the end that stated she was signing it saying that “to the best of my knowledge”. Did Trump lie to her? She has met with Federal Officials regarding this, but no statement has been issued. Now perhaps Trump can state that to the best of his knowledge all of the documents were returned. Yet government documents were found in his office desk when the search warrant was executed. Now I have to admit I have no idea what the federal law is when it comes to property possession. But does it sound reasonable that Trump did not know what papers were in his own desk?
And again, you mentioned the classification of the documents in your post. And again, I will say that the level of classification does not matter. What matters is that he had possession of government documents, which violated the law.

Which is a civil not criminal infraction.

1 Like

Because under the PRA of 1978 the NARA doesn’t assume custody and responsibility of documents until an administration ends unless the administration turns documents over early.

They are not responsible for documents during an administration.

WW

Instead of jumping to conclusions, we need to wait to find out just how many neglected stashes there are first.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, the democrats are not party for old white men. Ask Cuomo as Tucker pointed out!

If documentation retention policies are violated and/or a obstruction charge is made under USC Section 1503, it can be charged as a federal felony offense.

Pretty sure that applies to things created during their time in office like the infamous hurricane map that caused libs to have a meltdown.

Also pretty sure classified/top secret documents are known and what there is and what is in who’s possession.

Well, we found one next to the Turtle Wax in a box in a garage. Maybe they should check next to the Aqua Net in the bathroom next?

3 Likes

Agreed.

Funny thing is it was the missing Hurricane Sharpie Map and the love letters missing from Kim Jung Un that first the NARA to initially contact the FPOTUS after he left office because they realized they were missing.

WW