I'm thinking someone deep within libs apparatus doesn't want Biden to run second term

Other day they released information that Biden had top secret documents stashed away. They waited until after Nov election to release that info. Today we hear there was more secret documents stashed away at another location.

That’s 2 place at two different locations reported. Who’s reporting em? What else is going to be discovered?

What more dirt about other things that will come out to encourage Biden to hang his hat?

Inquiring minds want to know.

4 Likes

Maybe this new Congress is more effective than people expected it to be. Within 48 hours of the new Congress getting sworn in, Confidential-Gate was broken to the public.

4 Likes

This sounds more like controlled leaks/information…very possibly by libs operatives.

3 Likes

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

1 Like

Lol there is always a conspiracy to explore by our lovable cons

1 Like

At least Biden gets to be the victim this time.

4 Likes

You’re thinking way too much into this. It isn’t some democratic plot against Biden, it’s simply the imbecile getting caught for his theft of classified documents.

5 Likes

Could be, but it’s been six years since he was VP. That’s a long time before not one, but two stashes of classified documents to lie hidden only to be found a couple of days apart in two entirely different locations.

1 Like

…and Biden will be treated the same as Trump…right? Well wait…Trump had the authority to declassify those documents as POTUS, Biden didn’t as a VP so…Biden should be treated much more harshly. Do libs agree or is what Brandon did…different?

4 Likes

To libs the crime is not turning them over. It’s the attitude.

Trump: No
Biden: Oh look what I found! My bad!

Whereas the actual crime is much more egregious because they (1) weren’t secured (2) Biden as VP did not have the authority to declassify and (3) knowingly kept them regardless.

I don’t believe these were just “found”. It’s possible someone doesn’t want Biden to run again but I highly doubt Biden cares about the documents or that he broke the law. He’s just too arrogant to care.

3 Likes

Actually, I think the first stash was found before the Nov election. It’s just getting reported now.

Was the second stash also found in November?

And my guess is that these two stashes are only the tip of the iceberg.

4 Likes

Exactly! All of a sudden this is just coming to light? Seems quite odd?

1 Like

It is now the 2024 campaign setting up. The Ds don’t want Biden on that ticket But he won’t go quietly.

2 Likes

If Biden is found to have committed a crime then he needs to be held accountable.

As it stands right now there are differences between how Biden and his team reacted to the find of the documents compared to Trump and to deny that is just to be willfully ignorant. That could change as more information comes to light.

Regardless it does seem we are unearthing a trend of Presidents, VPs removing classified documents for what reason I have no idea.

I am okay with a full investigation of Biden and how this occurred.

I was thinking the same thing. Exactly for what reason do these people want to hold on to these documents for? Furthermore, you would think that there would be a more secure process by which they could do so in order to avoid finding out months or years later there’s documents that should not have been removed. :man_shrugging:

It just seems this type of thing should be avoidable.

1 Like

On this my friend we are agreed.

I am sure its a mixture of ego and just plain indifference to the rules.

Anyone regardless of politics who runs for President already has an ego.

Reinforces my distaste for all politicians.

I’m thinking this is how conspiracy theories get started.

1 Like

Yep…gentle nudge to push Biden out, to gentle nudge to dissuade him from announcing his 2024 candidacy.

That’s what I’m seeing.

1 Like

Speaking of conspiracies:

Democrat suggests classified docs in Biden’s home, office may have been ‘planted’ after second batch found

“I’m also aware of the fact that things can be planted on people… things can be planted in places and then discovered conveniently. That may be what has occurred here. I’m not ruling that out. But I’m open in terms of the investigation needs to be investigated.”

This is going to be a fun few weeks.

4 Likes

Shows how much cover Dem congress gave Brandon.

2 Likes